Going Down Hills

We gonna be focusing on Prince really and then at the end it'll be Keys, Oh And you guys didn't meet your goal so if you don't this time the book with be forced to go on hold. I also been thinking about doing a thug book, Because i'm into those type of boys don't know why but they turn me on then again they make me mad... ^.^ Toodles .

      Prince pov:

    I know i just got knocked the fuck pout but by who i regain my strength and look up to see... Cherish ?! No she didn't just punch me. I finally broke eye contact and the silence.

"What the actual fuck Cherish?" 

"I saw you flirt with that thirsty bitch." What the fuck is she talking about i don't even know what i did. I really just wanted to see what was going on and who's kid was that. To my acknowledge she's mine and i created her. 

I get up from off the ground finally still pissed that she just hit me. You know what I ain't got time for this girl and the bitch hit me i'm still on that part.

" Le doy la patada" I say in my perfect Spanish.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"You slow ass motherfucker if you don't get to steppin'... I have never put my hands on a girl but i'll kick you ass." I say in my Spanish accent.

She walks away crying, I was trying to look around for some fucks but i couldn't even find two. I really didn't care, I mean she was cute and all but dumb ass hell so i'm moving the fuck on.

And that guy i was going all over about that was with Dia is just a friend, My nosey Mexican ass was all into Keys conversation with her. 

(NO RACISM)

----------------------------------------------------

Keys Pov: 

I woke up to Rays phone vibrating, And of course i check it.

It was phone his facebook and he texting a girl named Erica. Who the fuck is Erica? I went to her page and she was Pretty but she look like a hoe, She had half naked pictures on her wall of her. Bitch ain't classy, Bitch the garbage ran today take the got damn trash out. 

I went back to the messages and saw how they messaging each other. I grew disgusted and sick. I felt a lump come in my throat and tears starting to build up, Ain't this about a bitch. I went threw some more up to date ones. 

Ray: Man if i ain't have a girl i would love to have you.

Erica: Ditch her for me.

Ray: I'll think about it but how about some naked photo's?

Erica: Igght. 

Fast ass little hoe. I scrolled down some more and saw the photo's... No offense but the bitch has raisin brand titit's.

I couldn't take it No fucking more i got on top of Ray and sent punches to where ever they could go. He immediately woke up.

"Who the fuck is Erica Ray?" I yelled.

"I don't know." He said calmly like he didn't know okay bitch you really pushing me now.

"You fucking thot i have the damn phone on your damn facebook showing proof of all the damn messages why the fuck you lying to me Ray?" 

He just looked at me with shame, Then it vanished and became anger. Why the fuck he getting mad for? Bitch your the one who cheating constantly on me and your mad.

"Why the fuck you got my phone?"

"Why the fuck you cheating for? I thought you loved me, I guess not, Fuck you Ray. Fuck you."

"Bae I'm sorry." Ray said calmly.

"Hoe you always sorry. You know what your very sorry."

I started getting up off of him, until he pulled me back to him.

"Ray get the fuck of of me! We is threw. Done. No more. You always doing me wrong then turn around and say your sorry, Ray i'm tired of you being sorry! I love you so much but all you do is fucking hurt me and expect me to forgive you. Go get with That Erica Thot." Every last word was hurting me deep inside of what i just said.

Before i knew it i was passed out not knowing what just happened 

I could hear Ray screaming help, After that everything was out.

-----------------------------------------------

So how did i do?

I have a surprise for ya'll ! 

8Likes/5Comments

I decided i wanted to make another book and it gonna be called "My thug" if any other title for it inbox me. However it is NOT AN MINDLESS BEHAVIOR STORY. But i will make it interesting i promise ! Have a good day and I hope you guys meet your goal be fore i put it on hold. 

-NayNay