1.

He woke up.

The being woke up from his nightly slumber, and arose to find out he had no clue where he was.

Quickly, he stood to his feet to find himself surrounded by walls and passageways.

He truly had no clue where he was, but he knew who he was.

He was a massive, armored fellow whose body was pure vantablack in color. It was more like a gas, really, or a non-moving liquid, perhaps even plasma. Either way, he was clearly not human, but could easily be confused with or referred to as a man. The only external feature you could notice on his entire body was his deep, pure green, without so much as a pupil in sight, soul-piercing eyes, which never blinked in his entire lifetime. His armor was covered in strange patterns, and was mostly black with bright green lines running down his chestplate and leggings, the only completely non-green part of his apparel being his black, worn cape, with a row of spike patterns at the end of it. His armor was strange, however, in the fact that it was seemingly a part of his being, and impossible to take off.

His most noticeable feature was his crown. A crown unlike any other. It had the same black and green features, but where most crown ends would circle around in the back and unite,  his extended further backwards, adorning three leaf-like metal objects attached to a circle with a black outline and a lowered green interior on each side.

He was most definitely a fighter, signified by his massive war-hammer, not like the short-hilted hammers, and not very similar to the long hilted ones either. Its hilt had a screw like pattern with a flat bottom, was pure black, and was around one foot in width, and ten feet in length, or about a third of a meter in width and about three meters length, depending on your measurement system of choice. The head of the hammer shared similarities in that it was also green and black, but the normally rectangular shape was replaced with bloated, outwardly extending sides, as though one was attempting to crush a box sideways, but with normally flat sides for the actual attacking part itself. The hammer's final feature was that the hilt had a screw like pattern, and was pure black with a flat bottom.

His most absurd feature, as may have been guessed by the length of just the hilt, was his immense stature, being around two stories tall.

All these features combined made up an absolute monster, the one we will be watching in his descent into madness and hatred.

The Vanguard.