Chapter 13: The Wildebeest Stampede

Once out, they ended up near a canyon of sorts.

"Beyond what you see. Beyond what you--" Y/N started then Timon covered her eyes, making her question, "What the?"

"Trust me. You don't wanna know," Timon told her then said to Pumbaa, "Hey, how are we supposed to look beyond what we see beyond that?"

He was talking about Pumbaa's butt.

"Huh?" Pumbaa questioned, realized what it was, then apologized while moving, "Oh, sorry."

They saw the canyon and made their way down there.

"What this place lacks in water and shade, it makes up for with searing heat and blinding sunshine. Home, sweet home, guys," Timon said.

They then saw the rocks rattle on the ground, making them nervous. They looked to see a stampede of wildebeest coming their way.

"Shall we run for our lives?" Pumbaa suggested.

"Please?" Y/N pleaded, backing up a bit.

"Oh, yes, let's," Timon nodded.

They all screamed as they ran, but the wildebeest caught up to them. As the dust came and went, they ended up on one of their heads when they came upon the edge of a cliff.

"Hang on, guys!" Pumbaa urged.

"It looks like this is it!" Y/N screamed.

"Good-bye, cruel world!" Timon cried out.

The wildebeest stopped and time seemed to slow down as they soared through the air, Timon holding Y/N close. Then Pumbaa landed on his back in the water while the two meerkats landed on his stomach.

"That's it? That wasn't so bad. You can't knock old Timon down that easy! Yeah! Bring it on!" Timon smirked.

"Uh, Timon? I wouldn't challenge fate like that," Y/N said.

"Why not?" Timon wondered.

Y/N pointed behind him and when he turned, he saw a waterfall.

"Uh, Pumbaa? Question-is it possible to fall off the edge of the earth?" Timon asked.

"Uh, technically, no. The earth is round like a sphere, Timon, so it doesn't actually have an edge," Pumbaa answered.

"Then we're doomed!" Y/N freaked out.

Then they fell down the waterfall until Pumbaa paused the movie halfway through the fall.

"You mind if I pause it for a second?" Pumbaa asked.

"Sure, go ahead," Timon answered.

"No problem, P," Y/N added.

"Be right back," Pumbaa smiled then left for a minute.

Timon quickly popped his neck as Y/N got up.

"I'll be back too," Y/N told him.

"I'll be waiting, my darling," Timon smirked before taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

She giggled in response before she left herself.

As he waited, a certain song popped in his head.

(A/N While Timon is awesome, I can't stand this song. One of the ONLY things I have in common with Scar.)

"It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world
Everybody
It's a small world after all
Da da da da da da da"

As he sang, he ended up picking his nose. He then realized the snot was stuck on his hand, no matter how much he tried to get it off. He then heard Pumbaa and Y/N coming back, so he quickly wiped it on the seat and looked at the screen as they came back.

"Okay, I got the jumbo so we all could share," Pumbaa informed.

They didn't get a response, making them confused.

"T, you good?" Y/N asked.

"Were you just picking your nose?" Pumbaa wondered.

"Seriously?" she questioned.

"No, I had an itch on the inside," Timon defended, ate some grubs then resumed the movie.

The three continued falling down the waterfall until they were out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Anyone notice the Mickey Mouse rocks in that scene? Just curious. Now back to the story.