He blushes!

Its 05:00 AM and an alarm on his watch rings. He wakes up unwillingly. He has an early flight to catch, and he has exactly 20 minutes to leave the hotel. Raghav Viswanathan is a 37-year-old man working as a major sales manager for a large IT company. His mother is a Rajasthani Jain, and his father was a Tamilian Brahmin. They were both professors in the Bangalore university and that is how they met, fell in love, and got married. Raghav is an epitome of the tall dark and handsome men, cheesy novels always talk about. He has a fit body, and he is delightfully charming when the mood suits him. He has always been an over achiever all his life. He was smart, charming, and ruthless even to achieve everything that he ever wanted. However, some of these traits had not allowed him to get settled with one woman. But since he was doing very well in his career, he was nevertheless a catch despite being in his late 30s.

Raghav was dressed in a formal suit that made him look dapper. This was a very important meeting that could get him another major out of turn promotion. He made himself a coffee and sat on a chair looking at this delightful creature he had spent the night with. Siya was sleeping on his bed, stark naked! He remembers her saying something while she was half asleep "I don't ever sleep naked! will you move your hand so I can put some clothes on". Raghav had trapped her in her arms and didn't let her get out of bed. The feel of her body against his for too intoxication to let go of.

Raghav walked towards the bed to inform Siya. He didn't want her to be startled when she wakes up. He noticed few red marks on her skin, that were caused by his mouth. Something had gotten into him last night; he has not been this passionate and wild in years. He recalled her loud moans when he first bit her on her neck. Her reaction to his love bite made him go wild and he ended up leaving her body with multiple such marks. The memory of this made him blush a little.

Siya was sleeping with her face dug into thepillow. Raghav walks towards the edge of the bed and patted on her naked backgently to wake her up. She woke up and turned around. She had barely slept for2 hours in the last two days which was making it very difficult for her to openher eyes. When she did, she saw Raghav all dressed up and she realized she wasbare breasted in front of him. She instantly tried to cover her boobs with herhands. Raghav immediately pulled the blanket up to cover her so she could becomfortable. Siya was still processing the scene when he said "I have an earlyflight to I need to leave. You go back to sleep". She was confused, she asked"Shall I ... shall I just to back to my room". He said "No, you go back tosleep. I had ordered some breakfast for you, it's on the table. I will call youonce I land". She didn't know what to say. This was supposed to be just for onenight, what does he want to call her for. She wanted to clarify the same withRaghav but before she could muster some sense and strength to do that, Raghavbent down to grab her lips with his and gave her a kiss. Siya was now tounge tied...literally.