An interesting phone call

There was a beep on her phone, she came running to check if it was a message from Raghav. It wasn't! She gathered herself and decided to start packing, she had her flight to travel back home tonight. She continued with her packing when she got a call. This time it has him! For a second, she was wondering if she should go ahead and pick it. She eventually did. "Hi, where have you been?" said he. "I didn't hear back from you for hours. Looks like you have just been sleeping". Siya didn't know how to react, this conversation was rather dull. She wondered if he thought the same. Before she could reply, he said "Obviously you barely slept last night because I didn't let you to... and knowing you, you are probably wondering how to react right now". She tried to change the topic by saying "umm.. so where are you exactly." "I am at your home" he replied "I mean I am in your home town, I'm in Bangalore. Don't worry I wont be going to your home just yet". What Siya realized was that he was trying very hard to bring the conversation towards the events of last night. He continued "I heard you are coming back today, were you in Mumbai 'Just for one night' then?".  And Siya was right!

Last night when she had kissed him and he responded by kissing her back. He pulled her in his room and shut his door. He pushed her against the wall. All his senses were active at once, he took complete control of Siya's mouth kissing her so passionately that she couldn't catch a break. His hands showed no hesitation and they moved everywhere, feeling every curve of her body and squeezing every part that had enough meat to squeeze. The urgency in his moves made Siya wonder if he had never been with a woman before. Then she remembered the dance in the party, and she knew this man obviously knew what he was doing. She could now feel Raghav's hands moving down her body, towards her hips and thighs and they were making their way to move up her dress. Siya was grasping of her breath now.

Siya hastily took a pause and put her palm on Raghav's chest and tried to maintain some distance. He had an amazing, toned body that made Siya want to fall over him instead. But she didn't! She couldn't speak, she was breathing heavily and gestured him to pause and think over. To her surprise or dismay, he did. He paused and immediately took a step back. The man who just felt her up and was just starting to feel the heat around her private parts was now as cool as a cucumber. He calmly looked in her eyes and asked, "I am sorry, I will stop". Siya shut her eyes tight took a deep breath and replied, "Can we forget everything that happened, just for one night? I just need this one night, one meaningless night". She pulled him by his shirt while she was still standing against the wall. He grabbed her one leg by her thigh and pulled it up. Within seconds he was all over her and almost making a way to get inside of her.

Siya was suddenly interrupted "Hey Siya, are you still there or are you too busy thinking of last night?". Siya blushed because that was exactly what she was doing. She got serious and replied "It was just for one night, its never happening again. Why are we talking about it?" Raghav kind of knew her enough now. He knew she was a major buzz kill. He also replied to her seriously "Hey it was all you! You seduced me on the dance floor, you came to my room and you kissed me first and then.. you said Just... "

She interrupted him this time, she said "oh yes... and you were just reacting like a gentle man. I still have few marks that will prove otherwise.". Raghav gave a laugh and said naughtily "Well last night was one of my best works, those marks are my badge of honor". Siya replied, "Your badge of honor on my body!!". He took a pause and said, "Let's make it even, you can give those badges to me next time". Siya had no response to this. Raghav understood the silence and said "Ok, I need to leave now. I am almost near your cousin's house. We will talk about this". She said "okay, bye". He ended the conversation saying "And it was all you! You wore that dress. Bye".

They hadn't spoken to each other for a couple of days. She suddenly got a call from her Aunt while she was at work. Her Aunt had called to inform her of her cousin sister's engagement who was at least 8 years younger to Siya. Her aunt would often use every trick in town to convince Siya of marriage. Information regarding weddings and engagements of other girls in the family circle was her most favorite trick. Siya would usually never be bothered by this but this time she could feel her world shatter. Her Aunt didn't know the details but the descriptions made it very clear that her little sister Nidhi was going to be engaged to Raghav! This was a shock to her in some ways but not a shock because she had heard talks of this match a few days ago. But that was before her night with Raghav in Mumbai. Siya felt foolish to be shocked by the news. She felt stupid to imagine the possibility of a different story. And most of all she felt extremely hurt. 

**If you are enjoying my stories, please leave a vote or a comment. This encourages me to write better and faster**