What happened in Mumbai...

Siya was in a place where she felt she had hit rock bottom. She hoped this was rock bottom which would mean the only place to go from here would be to move up. Raghav on the other hand was upset, not upset with Siya per se. He was mostly guilt ridden. Whatever she said on the terrace that day, her words no matter how rude they were they did have a point. He was the one who stepped away from her knowing she cannot meet his requirements as a partner but when destiny brought them face to face, he couldn't keep his distance. He realized how crazy he was about Siya and his affection towards her only grew in leaps and bounds during those three days when they saw each other. He felt responsible for her situation when she had a melt down on the terrace. He could never forget her face when she cried in what looked like a boundless grief. His heart ached to watch her sorrow.  This was all new to him. He had never felt this before. He had never felt someone else's pain so closely before. This someone who was a complete stranger to him a few months ago. Could this all be attraction. Can you feel so deeply for a person you are merely attracted to. So many thought... yet, he couldn't do anything about anything. The practical man in him did not find any reason to budge because of a little affection or sympathy that he had for that girl.

It had been two weeks since the 'Baby shower', Siya had been miserable. When she saw Raghav in Mumbai in that party, she couldn't believe her eyes. As hard as it was to express, Siya was delighted to see him there. She was a little drunk, may be a lot, which only made her less inhibited. She asked him to dance with her and together they rocked the dance floor. Their proximity seemed most natural for both of them but interfering factors like Raghav's ex and Siya's self-acclaimed boss Ritu, Siya's ego, Raghav's guilt etc. etc.

Eventually when she had kissed him, he responded by kissing her back. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in his room and banged the door shut. He pushed her against the wall. All his senses were active at once, he took complete control of Siya's mouth kissing her so passionately that she couldn't catch a break. His hands showed no hesitation and they moved everywhere, feeling every curve of her body, and squeezing every part that had enough meat to squeeze.  Siya was grasping of her breath. She could now feel Raghav's hands moving down her body, towards her hips and thighs and they were making their way to move up her dress.

Siya hastily took a pause and put her palm on Raghav's chest and tried to maintain some distance. His amazing, toned body made Siya want to fall over him instead. But she didn't! She couldn't speak, she was breathing heavily and gestured him to pause and think over. To her surprise or dismay, he did. He paused and immediately took a step back. The man who just felt her up and the heat around her private parts was now as cool as a cucumber. He calmly looked in her eyes and asked, "I am sorry, I will stop". Siya shut her eyes tight took a deep breath and replied, "I want to be happy tonight. I deserve to be happy for one night... right? Can we forget everything that happened, just for one night? I just need this one night, one meaningless night". She pulled him by his shirt while she was still standing against the wall. Within seconds he was all over her. He kissed her lips and moved down to her neck. His hands had locked her hands to the wall. He bit her neck and Siya moaned loudly with pain. Her reaction made him go wild and he bit her again at another spot, more deeper and more personal. He grabbed her one leg by her thigh and pulled it up. He put his hands inside her dress and felt a delicate lacy thong on her. Siya had not worn this on purpose, she didn't have any other option that wouldn't show a line under her tight skin hugging dress. She was feeling glad that the timing worked out. Raghav played around with the lace and ripped it apart in one sweep.

Siya started to unbutton his shirt. Her hands soon reached his jeans, she unbuttoned it but hesitated to move ahead. Raghav noticed the pause and turned her around. Siya was now facing the wall. He unzipped her dress and kissed her back. Within seconds, he took off his pants and entered her. He was too fast and wild, almost rough in his moves but at that moment it seems so so hot. He was in complete control of Siya, he moved her around in various poses. He first turned her around and continued to fuck her from front. He pushed her on the bed and entered her by standing on the edge of the bed. He got on the bed and tried to get inside her from the side. Siya stopped him and took charge now. She climbed on top of him. She put him inside her and started to move around. Raghav didn't mind losing control to her... to this. He had a gorgeous view this way. Siya's dress was already half done. She did her little maneuver and took her bra off. Watching her bouncing boobs and erect nipple under her dress drove Raghav crazy. He got up and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her dress down to free her boobs. He started biting on her breast, that both hurt her and turned her on. He then started to suck her tits. Everything he did was hurting her but she had no complains. He grabbed her round breasts with both hands and squeezed them as hard as he could. Siya screamed with pain but never stopped moving.  Soon Siya climaxed taking his name and fell on him due to exhaustion. He continued to move her and soon came inside her. Siya fell on the bed and tried to slow down her breathing. When Raghav called her name she turned towards him, pulling her dress up to cover her naked breast. Raghav moved her hair from her face and with a boyish grin  and said, "That was crazy hot!. You are hot!". Siya turned her face away in embarrassment. He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. He held her one boob and started playing with it gently. Suddenly he whispered "by the way... I dint have a condom, but you took me by surprise, so I couldn't control... Hope it's okay". Something about what he said upset Siya. She got up from the bed and started looking for her lost clothes. When Raghav asked her what happened, she said she needed to go back. She was still drunk and was not able to walk straight.

Raghav got up from bed and stopped her. She said "Didn't I tell you; this is just for tonight. Let's not pretend otherwise. Let me go". Raghav could see tears building in her eyes. He grabbed her tighter in his arms and said, "The night is not yet over... my dear". He carried her in his arms and took her to the bed.

He kissed her eyes and sucked her tears around it. He took off her dress and got inside the blanket with her. He climbed on top of her and caressed and kissed every inch of her body. He noticed a few bite marks and bruises given to her by his wilder self. He kissed and licked them. Siya was awestruck. What was happening now was totally opposite to what had happened an hour ago. There were no screams and moans and bites and grabs and pushes and pulls. All he was doing was showing appreciation to every aspect of his woman... correction this woman. The sex they were having for the second time, was slow, quiet, and soft but a million times more romantic. He showered her with a million kisses and made love to her. He was probably the first man to...

When they were finally done, Siya tried to againto look for her dress. She couldn't remember where Raghav threw it when he tookit off. Raghav trapped her in his arms. She turned towards him said "I don't eversleep naked! will you move your hand so I can put some clothes on". Raghav buriedhis face in her bare breasts and trapped her in her arms and didn't let her getout of bed. The feel of her body against his for too intoxication to let go of.She also reciprocated by holding his head tight in her arm and fell asleep withinminutes.