All about the party...

When Siya finally woke up in noon, there was a text message from Raghav. Her heart skipped a beat before she could read it. It was short and sweet "Hi, did you get some sleep". She replied "yes, I slept way too much." She added "Where did you travel to?" She waited for a reply but there wasn't any in the next 5 minutes. She assumed that he must be busy. She got up and was looking out the window wondering. There was a beep on her phone, she came running to check if it was a message from Raghav. It wasn't! She gathered herself and decided to start packing, she had her flight to travel back home tonight.

It was a two-day office trip in Mumbai and last night was a surprise office party. She was in the city to attend a few boring meetings with customers and management, but she had always loved Mumbai. She loved the hustle and the crowd and the incredibly fast pace. She had no knowledge of the casual party that was organized by her team last night. She didn't have anything casual to wear. One of her friend had recently returned from USA and had got Siya one of those 10 dollars party dress. It was a little black dress with a pink shimmery top and slightly flared sleeves. The dress was short and body hugging with deep V neck that was enough to show some good cleavage but not enough to pop her boobs out. She hadn't worn clothes like this in ages, but she didn't have the time or the mood to go dress hunting. Few of her friends came over and forced her to apply some makeup to go with the dress. They put some glitter on her eyes that made her look ideal for a disco party like this.

In the party, Siya felt lonelier than ever. Her encounters with Raghav in the last two weeks had made her life miserable and she really had no way to go from there. The last time she spoke to Raghav was the time when she was extremely vile and rude, in a way blaming him for everything that was wrong in her own life. All that she liked in this party was that their rooms were two floors above and that the drinks were free. She lost the count of all the vodka martinis she drank that night. When suddenly she was stunned to see Raghav. He was wearing a white shirt with sleeves folded with a pair of blue jeans. He had talking to few senior colleagues who were too old to enjoy dancing, in a faraway corner. When Siya and her friends went there, she noticed that Raghav was extremely uncomfortable around her. Ritu from Australia was in the party too, she grabbed Raghav's hands and asked him to dance with her. He awkwardly refused and everyone ran to the dance floor.

Something got into Siya, and she grabbed his hand too and asked him to come with her. He was not sure what was going on, but he went along. Siya was clearly a little drunk as there was no explanation for her asking Raghav to dance especially when she claimed to hate him in their last conversation. Just when they reached the dance floor, the music changed, and the lights were dim. Siya had no idea what the song was, but the music and the beats were slow and sexy. She changed her steps with the music and put her arms on Raghav's shoulders. Raghav had paused because he didn't know how to react. They had not been dancing for a few seconds now. Siya got embarrassed and tried to pull her hands back. Raghav immediately caught her waist with both his hands and started dancing or just moving to mimic dancing.

While dancing, when they came close and looked into each other's eyes, Siya blushed with awkwardness and tried to pull herself back to slowly rewind herself from the dance. But Raghav circled her waist tighter and pulled her much closer to him. They found themselves going with the flow and the music and ended up dancing in the most seductive way. They had no idea who was watching them, the lights were too dim any way. But the fact of the matter was, for those few minutes neither of them cared. Raghav touched her in every way that was appropriate in that crowd. She didn't mind his touch at all, she seduced him with her every move on that very very crowded dance floor. They were so close, and the environment was so steamy that Siya almost felt his hard near her thighs while they were dancing and just then the music stopped, and bright lights were on. They immediately separated and got sober.

Ritu came to Raghav and whispered something in his ear and took him away. Siya just stood there speechless watching them go. Raghav turned back to check on Siya but he couldn't find her. She was lost in the crowd. Siya left the party and went out. The party was very close to the beach. Siya wanted to get some fresh air and stepped out alone. As soon as she walked a few steps, she noticed a small group of young men. They looked like college students to her. As soon as they saw Siya, they started ogling at her and made few jokes. She heard one of them say he can give her some warmth under her skirt if she is feeling to cold. Siya immediately turned around and went back to the party, while the boys continued to call her. As soon as she entered the party, she saw Raghav dancing with Ritu. Raghav saw her too this time. She turned around and left. Siya went back to her room when she heard a knock. It was Raghav. He asked her if she was ok and why she left the party so soon. Siya was too proud to accept the fact that she didn't like seeing him with Ritu. She came up with the lame excuse of some college kids were harassing her. Raghav suddenly got serious and asked her who they were. Siya asked him not to bother about this and go enjoy the party with Ritu and his friends. Raghav smiled and tried to get to the bottom of the reason why she was upset. This only made Siya more irritated. She answered to him very rudely this time. Raghav told her that he has had enough of her being hot and cold with him and left angrily.

An hour later, this time there was a knock of Raghav's door. While knocking Siya was afraid that he might not be in his room, he might be at the part or the worse, he might be with someone else. Raghav took a little longer to open the door and Siya was freaking out. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see Siya. She asked him if he was busy. He replied furiously "yes, I am. Why are you here?".

Siya has relieved to find him alone. She took a while to answer, and Raghav was curious to know her answer. She said "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was drunk tonight, I was just having fun... on the dance floor".

He replied, "Your idea of fun was to seduce me with dance?". Siya couldn't understand where he was going. Was he being sarcastic or was he just trying to be rude? "It didn't look like you were minding it" she said. He instantly replied "I am a gentleman; this is how I behave with women. You pulled me to the dance floor. You remember?". "Oh you are a gentleman! is that why you had a hard on?" Siya clinched her eyes in disbelief as soon as those words came out of her mouth. She stepped back and turned around to leave.

Raghav interrupted her and asked, "Then why did you leave the party?". She replied "because I saw that you were busy... with someone else". Raghav was annoyed by the words and replied "She is just a friend there is nothing going on. Damn it woman!! What are you doing to me?". Siya walked towards him held his face in her hands and kissed him. He kissed her back, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her inside his room and banged the door close.