4. Follow The Fuzzball-- But Not Into The Streets, Morons!

// Castiel's POV

Castiel was back in the hospital.

Oh! Don't worry! He's just there to see the Doctor and ask about Winchester.

"It should be open!" He yelled from within the room.

Castiel walked into his office and shut the door.

"Welcome back, Mr Novak."

Castiel looked up at him and smiled.

"Hello, Doctor. Um...I am terribly sorry to intrude but I just needed to know more a- "

"About your memories."

"Yes...If you could just- "

"I told you what you needed to know. You're looking for a Winchester!"

"But why wont you give me his first name?!"

"His?"

Castiel tried to say something but nothing came out. He just looked at the Doctor in confusion.

"W-what?"

"You said his name. How do you know you're looking for a he?" There was hope in the Doctor's eyes.

"T-the last time I came. You said he didn't want you interfering with my recovery."

"Yes I did. But know that I remember, you never asked or hesitated knowing it was a man." The Doctor slowly rose from his chair and walked up to him. "Castiel...what exactly is it you feel is missing in your life? We could all just be lying to you. You could still be in a coma for all you know. We could just be manipulating your mind. How exactly do you know what we say is true?"

Castiel slowly stepped back, eyes wide. What if it all was a lie? No...he knew something was missing. He knew it!

"I know something is missing...I- I feel so alone now. The house seems so empty. There seems to have been a ring around my finger but now there isn't. My cat has been moping around the house as if he misses something that I don't remember an- "

"Oh that cat of yours! He can show you where to go! Although, Winchester is allergic to cats- "

"Winchester's allergic to cats?!" Cas asked.

"Yes..."

If Winchester was allergic, that means the author is Winchester.

"Your cat will most likely run to him. So you can just follow him. There will be a ton of sneezing."

"You can't give me any other hint?!"

"I'm interfering enough as it is, Castiel!"

"But can't you just t- "

"Castiel. Stop. I have no right interfering! But if you really want to remember...look for Sam Winchester. He'll give you answers."

Castiel gritted his teeth and walked out of the door.

Who the heck was Sam Winchester? Where the frick would he even find him?

Castiel sighed and walked back to the Doctor's office to ask.

"You'll find him at the public library downtown. If you're looking for your Winchester, follow the cat."

Cas thanked him and left.

He walked until he stood outside the hospital.

Who should he look for first? Would he go downtown to find Sam first or follow Cotton and see where the heck he'd lead him?