5

I straighten my bow tie as the Partypooper tosses a ball into the air. I look over, clenching my claw-like fingers together so it goes back human. I stare at them for a moment before they catch notice, coming over to me. "are you alright?" they say, looking down at me. I can see them clenching the ball nervously. "Yeah, i'm fine." i say half-hazardly, turning away to look out a window. It's been 5 days since I've seen the two goofballs. To be honest, i kinda miss them. The partypooper must of seen my saddened look because he lifts me up off the bed.

"Come on, I want to show you something."

We walk down the hall and chat for a bit, cracking some jokes and making the chill vibe seem to spread around the school. "You know," The Partypooper said, "You did an even better job at bandaging the blonde-haired boy." "Yeah, i'm pretty trained in it, considering I'm half alternate." I say, brushing back my hair only for it to floof back up in my face. The Partypooper chuckled before we entered an arcade. I look around for a moment, everything was so pretty and glowing... "Dios mio... I've never been to one of these in centuries..." I whisper, touching one of the arcade machines. "Ma used to take me here when I was lil' and let me run around here." I stare towards an endless hallway of games, as the partypooper chimes in,

"Cesar, Welcome to 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖉."

~~~

I walk around the empty bookshelves, grumbling to myself. I still can't get over Adam's death. There was the hum of the computer still on, with my phone charging beside it. Good thing i have the matching charger with Adam... no. 
Why is everything based around Adam now!? I think to myself, suddenly getting a notification. I look over to see it's from Adam. Wait, no. Adam can't be alive. he's Dead...

Right?

I check to see if my eyes aren't fooling me.

😂🐍𝔞∂𝔞ⓜ 𝓉𝒽𝔼 𝔞Ƥ𝔭𝓵𝓔 ☜🍎

I don't have much battery, but i just want to say this; I miss you too, Jonah. I'm bandaged up and im in a cute infested house with an alternate looking thing called "Kitty." im safe. don't worry. I'll ttyl when I charge my phone.

"What the hell is 'Kitty!?'" I mutter to myself as i start texting a reply.

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

what the fuk is kitty

I sigh, leaning back before i get another message.

😂🐍𝔞∂𝔞ⓜ 𝓉𝒽𝔼 𝔞Ƥ𝔭𝓵𝓔 ☜🍎

image goes here (going to make it later chill)

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

...That thing is hellspawn, adam

😂🐍𝔞∂𝔞ⓜ 𝓉𝒽𝔼 𝔞Ƥ𝔭𝓵𝓔 ☜🍎

stfu at least its taking care of me and my bandaged self

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

adam your so accident prone tbh

😂🐍𝔞∂𝔞ⓜ 𝓉𝒽𝔼 𝔞Ƥ𝔭𝓵𝓔 ☜🍎

this conversation is over

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

ADAM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

adam plssss

adammmm

adam

adam

adam

adam

adam

😂🐍𝔞∂𝔞ⓜ 𝓉𝒽𝔼 𝔞Ƥ𝔭𝓵𝓔 ☜🍎

what

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

ily 😘

😂🐍𝔞∂𝔞ⓜ 𝓉𝒽𝔼 𝔞Ƥ𝔭𝓵𝓔 ☜🍎

ilyt...

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

SO YOU ADMIT IT HAHAHAHA

read

"Ugh, left on read again." I grumble, going onto the computer. There's a few files on there, including H97Run.exe.

"What- 'H97Run.exe?'" I think out loud, clicking and running it.

I suddenly landed in one of those underground tunnels but there were doors on them. i notice some keys on the ground and pick them up, noticing all of them are numbered by what numbers they are. I opened one called '0' and it showed me where we came from; that old crusty area with the wallpaper and buzzing lights. I immediately shut the door as i saw the screamer advancing on me, and turned to my phone.

~ 🐤💋 ώ𝔢ẸD ᗰαᶰ 🐟👮 ~

hey adam, do you know what level you're in?