7

ok so i kinda took a break and i went to a mental hospital after and spent a week there sorry

also this may be a bit heated so jonadam shippers heres your meal

"Come on you dork.." I groan, giving Adam a kiss on the cheek and watching his eyes squint open annoyingly. "I don't wanna, dickwad.." He mumbled, his voice muffled from speaking in the pillow.  "Well, do you wanna leave here? its been dayssss..." i say, picking him up and watching his face get dusted with a light pink blush, almost as pink as the walls of the room. "You're actually strong?" he said before he yelped as i dropped him. 

"OHMYGODIMSOSORRYADAMISHOULDN'THAVEDROPPEDYO-" Before he cut me off with a kiss. A french kiss. once we part, i feel my face heat up and i cover my face with a pillow. Adam chuckles at me. "now you're the one who is the pillow-face!" he laughed. "you tasted like milk, adam-" I mumble under the pillow, looking up from the pillow to see a red adam.

I get up and hug the stuffed animal that adam gave me and he smiled and crawled over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around mine. "That's adorable.." he cooed in a seductive voice, causing me to heat up. I knock back my legs, hitting a hard part on the bed and causing adam to lose grip on me and fall off the bed. i look over, snorting. "bro,  fix your belt." i say, helping him up. "But i'm not wearing a belt?-" he responds, and i look down at a bulge for a second before looking away. "and i thought you couldn't turn more red!" He laughed as i sigh, grabbing him and pulling him into an angry kiss. After we part, i flop on the bed as he got on top of me and lied down, playing with my member as i blush. 

"A-adam, you should stop doing that before i-" I got hard as he rubbed the tip of it against my pants, biting my lip. I look up to see Adam, shirtless, taking off his boxers. I can't help but blush as he crawled over and took my pants off, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks as he pushed me down and pinned me to the bed. he must have seen the indecisive look on my face as his smile faded and his eyes went from lustful to comforting. He pulled me up, hugging me gently. "is it that memory again?" He mumbled softly and i nod, playing with his hair. 

"come on, lets get you changed buddy.."

AGAIN SORRY WAAAAA

UH HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER EEEEEEEEE