6

I wake up, only to notice Jonah sleeping next to me. My eyes lit up as i let go of the stuffed bear and wrapped my arms around him, not even caring that I woke him up. i laugh, while Jonah smiles and kisses me on the cheek. i don't care that my face was heating up, Jonah was finally back! I kiss him, sharing this moment together before we part for air. Jonah is just laughing, god i missed his voice.

"I missed you so much." i say, with him wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you too, my teddy bear." He replied, giving me a stupid sly smirk. "Oh- shut up, Dickface." I say, looking from him as he showers me with kisses. "h-hey- stop! that tickles!" I laugh while he does so. Once he's finished, he flops down, bringing me down with him. I take all of this for granted; he might be taken from me soon, so i'll treasure these moments together. only the smell of him gives me a light blush. I bury my head into his chest and he laughs, saying "My clingy Adam wants cuddles, huh?" I blush, but nod. I needed this, and i'm sure he did too.

~~~

I grab the almond water and grab it for dear life. ever since Cesar fell through the floor in the yellow hallways, i've been on my own. I walked through some weird hallway with a bunch of streetlights before noticing the lights began to switch off, one by one. i have an overwhelming feeling of dread, the same one right before i almost died. I look around, but don't dare look behind me, taking out my gun.

that's when the insanity kicked in.

I immediately started running, drinking the almond water to help clear my mind so I - at least - partially know what i'm doing. I hear those glowing smiles behind me, so i don't dare look behind me, even if my instincts scream at me to. I run before i start getting tired, and notice a building. i run over, hearing the smilers advance on me as i jiggle the doorknob. locked. i break the window and noclip to another level...

i land in water, around knee-high. the water feels cool around the hand i broke the glass on, which i now notice that the water is slowly healing the wound (like almond water). I look around. It looks like i'm in some sort of pool area. i stand up and notice a staircase, where i sit down and get out some bandages, wrapping them around my room.

"What is this place?"