Sweet Home 5🏡

Jungkook walked towards his husband and back hugged Seokjin who smiled by the gesture. Jin felt goosebumps running over his body when Jungkook nuzzled his nose in the back of his neck. A soft moan escaped his plump lips when his husband started to give butterfly kisses all over the sweaty neck.

"Mmm~Kookie, I am sweaty and stinky." Jin tried to escape from his husband's hold but Jungkook was not having it. He was strong with muscles which Seokjin kind of loved it secretly.

"And still you are stunning, babe~ Why don't you go and take a bath, and I continue the remaining work?"

Although the deal kind of felt good, Seokjin knew that his husband worked hard in the company. He didn't want to tire the other out. But his body was screaming for some rest.

Seokjin turned his head slightly to capture Jungkook's lips who were more than happy to kiss those plump lips. The couple enjoyed their little make-out session and Jin decided to break the hug when he felt Jungkook's cock poking right at his ass.

A soft whine left Jungkook's lips when he couldn't hug his husband anymore.

"Thank you, Kookie. And I will take care of you tonight~" Jin whispered lowly while biting his bottom lips and reaching his hands down to press on Jungkook's hard cock to give a tight squeeze. Jungkook almost groaned by how sexy his husband looked and the feeling of his husband's hands touching his cock.

He knew they both were going to have a good night. He winked at Seokjin who immediately blushed by the gesture. He removed the apron and turned around only to get spanked on his right ass cheeks.

"Hey!" Seokjin whined by looking at Jungkook who chuckled lowly.

"That ass is going to get ripped tonight, baby. Make sure to finger yourself to stretch out while you are bathing." Jungkook loved how Seokjin was flustered and blushing by hearing his words. He knew his husband would blush whenever he talked dirty.

Seokjin simply replied 'Okay~' and ran to their room knowing the feeling of Jungkook's eyes on his ass and that his husband was checking him out.

Jeon Jungkook looked at the almost prepared dinner on the table. He felt little bad for his husband who had to go through all this work. His eyes looked at the sink where the used and unwashed vessels were dumped inside crazily. He rolled his sleeves and started to finish the remaining meals.

Seokjin could feel his muscles getting little relaxed after sinking his body in the bath tub. He didn't know he needed this but he was thankful that Jungkook was there for him whenever he needed the most. A soft groan left those plump lips by the feeling of his body getting less stressed and he made sure to clean himself thoroughly.

A blush spread across his cheeks by thinking about Jungkook's words. Slowly his long fingers reached down the water and a long gasp escaped his lips when he inserted his index finger down to his rim. Naughty thoughts ran through his mind while thinking about things Jungkook would do to him.

While Seokjin was busy in fingering himself, Jeon Jungkook left a heavy sigh after placing the last bowl on the dining table. He put the beautiful vase at the center on the table where Seokjin would love to see. After going through every things on the table, a proud smile played over Jungkook's lips.

"He really outdid himself. I am so proud of you, Seokjin~" Jungkook thought to himself and just when he was about to go to his bedroom to change, the main door unlocked making him gain his attention.

Jeon Ari walked inside the home with her head bowed down to her phone where she was busy in texting and browsing. A frown played over Jungkook's lips, by looking at her daughter getting addicted to that device.

Jungkook felt anger rising inside him, but he controlled it. He removed the apron and walked to his daughter who got hit by the sofa which she didn't quite see that was infront of her.

"Ari, do you mind helping your father for sometime now?" Jungkook walked to his daughter who was still standing on the edge of the sofa totally forgetting about walking further.

"Sorry, Dad. I am quite busy." Ari murmured before chuckling at something on her phone. That was enough for Jungkook to snatch the phone away from her daughter, who whined by the loss of device.

"Dad, what are you doing? Give it to me."

"Not until you help your father." Ari rolled her eyes making Jungkook to almost snap at her.

"He is been in home all day. What is there for me to help him?" Ari casually replied while trying to get her phone when Jungkook raised it above his head.

"I don't quite like the way you talk about your father. Now go and clean the dishes in the sink." Jungkook pointed at the unwashed vessels which was dumped inside.

Ari made a disgusting face and quickly shook her head.

"Are you kidding me? It stinks and I have got other things to do."

"Yeah? Chatting and gossiping about boys? I don't think you make the same disgusting face when your father gives you the delicious food. But it stinks if I tell you to wash it?"

"Dad, give me my phone."

"Not until you wash those dishes. We are expecting some visitors tonight. Behave yourself, Ari."

Jeon Ari was losing her patience since she was busy in planning about dumping classes for tomorrow. She was also afraid of the results getting seen by her parents.

"Fine you can have the phone."  Ari shouted little louder before stomping her foot angrily and running to her room. She knew that her phone had screen lock, so she didn't have to worry.

Jungkook was little surprised by seeing his daughter running away from the job. He turned around when he heard a sigh behind him.

There his husband Seokjin was standing by shrugging his shoulders like he expected it. He could feel that Jin had listened to their daughter's words and the behavior.

"That's fine, Kookie~ I will wash it. You go and get change." Jungkook shook his head before walking to his beautiful husband who looked so soft and cute in the blue sweatshirt and jeans. He cupped those puffy cheeks before leaning down to kiss those plump lips.

"No, baby. I will do it after the guests leave. Don't you dare touch it, okay?"

Seokjin chuckled by his husband's cute threat. But he knew that Jungkook was serious.

"Yeah! Now go quick. It's almost time." Jungkook quickly jogged to their room and hopped on a quick shower. Seokjin looked around the table and was quite pleased by the arrangements. His eyes locked with the wall clock, it was almost seven.

Their guests need to be here at anytime. And he couldn't wait to meet new people and make new friends.