Sweet Home 19🏡

"What does she mean, she don't want to go to college? Does she have any plans? What will she do for her future? What is her dream? Jungkook are you even listening to me? I am speaking about our daughter, and you are more interested in the stupid ice cream scones."

Jeon Seokjin snatched the scone from his husband's hands who was about to lick the tasteful dessert. He pouted when he saw Seokjin licking the scone and hummed a appreciative tone about the taste.

"It tastes good, where did you get? Can you get me an another one? Oh yeah, also what do you think about our daughter's decision which she told in the car?"

Seokjin asked without taking his eyes and lips from the ice cream. After the sudden brake in the center of the road, no one spoke anything. Jungkook drove the car to the ceremony, and parked their car in the event. It was crowded than they expected. But they were relieved to find Jimin in the entrance of the gallery.

Jimin was so happy to see his neighbors making it on time. He ran to them and hugged everyone. He wasn't aware of the events that had happened in the car but Seokjin didn't want to spoil their day. So they remained silent, and walked in the art gallery named 'Winter Bear's Promise.'

A smile played on everyone's lips by reading the gallery name. They found it cute and adorable. It suited the Vmin couple. Jackson already found what he was looking for. His friend, Kim Yeonjun and Jungkook made sure that they were under their eyes.

The gallery was crowded with lots of people that they don't know. There were several portraits and arts hung on the wall where some words were written down like a quote. Just when Jeon Jungkook and Seokjin decided to talk with their daughter, they found her running away in the crowd.

A sigh left their lips by finding their daughter ignoring them. But they knew that they couldn't avoid the topic for long since she was about to graduate high school in few months. So here the Jinkook couple were discussing about their daughter in a ceremony where no one paid attention to them.

"Jinnie baby, relax. We will talk to her eventually. It's not like she got some place to stay other than our house." Seokjin anxiously bit his ice cream scone with big alpaca eyes while his mind was trying to find things about his daughter's behavior.

"W-What if she has someone? Do you think she is dating someone? Did you find anyone she is meeting like boys? What if she is pregnant? Did you find her having any weird cravings?" Seokjin asked endless questions to his husband who was looking at his husband in awe. He was literally looking cute with all his rambling and eating the scone like there were no tomorrow.

"You are the one who eats like a pregnant one!" Jeon Jungkook chuckled by seeing his husband but soon his smile disappeared when a thought crossed his mind for a second.

"W-What, Kookie!" Seokjin punched his husband playfully and blushed heavily while taking a big bite of the scone. He was too oblivious to the looks his husband Jungkook was giving him.

Kim Taehyung was busy in greeting all his guests and he made sure to give the VIP seats to his neighbors. Now everyone were sitting in the hall in their respective chairs. A small stage like was prepared in front of them, and they all cheered when Taehyung walked up to the place and held the microphone.

Jimin was almost tearing up by seeing his husband all successful and handsome. He held Yeonjun's hand softly and sat near Seokjin hyung who was smiling happily. Jeon Jungkook was looking at his husband, with his eyes wandering towards Jin's belly and his face.

"Thank You all for accepting my invitation and coming here despite your busy schedules. Starting an art gallery has always been my dream and it wouldn't have happened without my parents guidance and my sweet husband and my baby. My previous art gallery was in Busan but I wanted to build an art gallery where it could reach worldwide.

We were skeptical when we thought about moving to the city and a new neighborhood. But our beautiful neighbors were warm and showed love to my family. I hope you like my collections and also there will be an auction soon, so you can take your interested art to your home.

Now to start the ceremony, we are going to open it with a song performance. I hereby introduce the band 'Cypher', the young boys with lots of passion. Lets cheer them."

The hall was filled with claps and Taehyung signaled his neighbors to come to the stage and perform. The events happened today morning soon disappeared the moment they walked to the stage.

Once they held the microphones in their hands, everything was forgotten. Only their passion to the music ran in their blood and nerves. Taehyung walked down to sit with his husband and everyone were paying attention to the band who started to perform.

The audience remained silent through out their performance and were in awe by how captivating and mesmerizing the boys were. They gained their attention fully and no one batted an eyelash at anyone except the Cypher boys.

Hoseok felt himself enjoying while dancing like a free bird, and Namjoon and Yoongi were pouring their hearts out while rapping. They felt like it was a concert and they owned this concert. All the flashlights were on them and they could hear their fans cheering for them and jumping on the ground to their rhythm.

The moment they opened their eyes once they finished their songs, the hall was filled with several 'Wows' and claps from the audience. The NamSope couple looked at each other with a wide grin and looked at the crowd with a proud smile. They bowed together to the audience and came down with a happy heart.

Kim Taehyung congratulated the band and allowed the people to roam around the gallery to see. The Jinkook couple were searching for their daughter while NamSope couple were feeling happy y seeing everyone coming to them and congratulating them on their performance.

"I just saw your performance and I feel like you are born idols. I am Bang Si-hyuk, the producer and founder of Big hit Music. It's a smaller and new to the music industry.

I am looking for rookies to introduce to the K-pop. If you are interested in appearing debut in our company, don't hesitate to call me. This is my card , I would love to see you on Monday morning in my company."

With shaky hands and wide eyes, Namjoon took the card with a bow. Yoongi and Hoseok were equally shocked and no words escaped their mouths. Just when they thought they were failing in their lives, they finally found a way in their lives to lit up their dim world.