Sweet Home 34🏡

The Cypher 4 Kpop group was getting little popular for their music and also for the duo combination. It's not usual for Kpop groups to have both female and male together. And this group did it beautifully.

So many people were going crazy over Jeon Ari's beauty and the handsome NamSope couple. They hadn't established their relationship to the world. They are just introducing themselves as a group instead of neighbors and a couple. They were busy in recording so many television shows, and were taken some interviews.

Jackson and Yeonjun were on their summer break, so the Jinkook couple had atleast one child with them. The house was kind of getting silent without Ari's presence. But they always looked at interviews and radio interviews to listen to their daughter and thinking about her happily.

Today was Sunday, so the Jinkook couple were relaxing on the sofa in their living room with their son Jackson inbetween them. They were watching their daughter Jeon Ari playing some games with her group members in the show. They also invited the Vmin couple to join them but Taehyung couldn't make it because he had some important guest in the gallery.

So Jimin and Yeonjun were also in Jinkook's house enjoying the show.

Series of laughter echoed the living room, when Jeon Ari was finding out the wrong answers and mimicking to her members in a wrong way.

"Look at her, getting everything wrong." Seokjin laughed his heart out by leaving a windshield laughter during the "Cypher 4 whisper challenge." Ari was looking cute with all the smile and looking like a bunny with a yellow headphones on her head.

"Noona is hilarious, daddy~" Jk too joined the crowd and laughed by seeing his sister whispering wrong answers.

"Wow, how did Namjoon found that with that lip sync?" Jungkook was quite surprised when Ari whispered a wrong word but her partner found it correctly.

"Whatever. She looks cute with this outfit, Kookie~" Seokjin was always cautious about his daughter's dressing. He knew that if the stylists had given Ari some revealing dresses, Jungkook might have punched her in the face.

Because it had happened previously. Ari was given a crop top which almost hid nothing of her upper body. To be honest, Ari was not comfortable with the dressing choice either. She was happy that she had her father with her that day for the MV shoot and she almost laughed when Jungkook went to punch the stylist.

"How dare you give my daughter this top? Is that even a top? It doesn't hide anything. You better give her a dress which covers her belly and her legs until the ankle level." The stylist was a man and Jungkook didn't think twice to grab his collar and give a threat.

"S-Sir, are you asking me to give her a dress by fully covered." The stylist gulped hard and wished he had quit the job already. He knew that the dress was inappropriate. But he was doing his job to get people's attention on the idols.

"Damn right. Also it would be nice if was full sleeve." Ari had enough of her father's silliness, so she politely grabbed Jungkook and brought him in the backstage. The NamSope couple were doing their own MV shoot and they were busy with the scene.

"Dad, he is about to pee. Thanks for telling him that. I had complained to the producer about his choice of clothes, dad. Even Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseokie Oppa had supported me. So don't worry. We are searching to hire a person who has great sense of fashion and not too flashy or revealing."

Jungkook got a bright idea and he widened his doe eyes excitedly.

"Well, how about me? I have a great fashion." Jungkook proudly wiggled his eyebrows only for Ari to face palm her mentally.

"Black is not a fashion, dad. I see you wearing only black most of the time." Ari saw the cute pout that appeared on her father's face. But she would admit that no matter what dress her father wears, he would always slay in it.

"You generation have no taste in fashion at all. My husband loves seeing me in black." Jungkook huffed his breath out to which Ari giggled cutely.

"I am sure daddy loves you without any outfit too."

"Ari, that's adult conversation. SHhH~" Jungkook felt little embarrassed but he placed her index finger over her daughter's lips which was covered with a lip gloss. Ari rolled her eyes like she was baby and she didn't know anything.

"Relax dad. I am almost nineteen. I know adult stuff. Besides what will you do if I date someone?" Jungkook's heart started to beat faster by thinking about her daughter with another man and kissing him and doing some 18+ stuffs.

"That's never going to happen because no man is perfect for my little daughter. Now  erase those dirty thoughts and get change for the shoot. Don't forget to burn this useless top and wear something that covers your body."

Ari knew she could never beat her father with words. So she simply shook her head with a smile and turned back to get changed.

"How about a hoodie dad?" She yelled while walking to her door and looked behind her shoulders to see Jungkook nodding happily.

"Great. If it's oversized it would be even better."

"Aghh, I was joking, dad. I will sweat in buckets if I wear hoodie in this hot sun." Jungkook pouted by seeing his daughter simply shrugging her shoulders and closing the door behind her.

After that incident, the Big hit was looking for a stylist. But soon they found out the person who was none other than Kim Jimin. That's right. When he visited the group to see their shooting in surprise, he talked with the director. He told how they could change their dressing style and some hair style tips.

Without any interview, he got selected. Even though Taehyung didn't like one bit. Reason?

Jimin was in his last month pregnancy and he was about to pop anytime soon. But he had his Seokjin hyung to help with the designs and he hand sewed some outfits according to Jimin's taste. They spent most of the time together during their free time and produced idols outfits.

"I agree, hyung. After all we made that." Jimin smiled by seeing the clothes that he made was worn by the idols. They were laughing loudly by seeing how chaotic the group were in the whispering game.

"D-Daddy, y-you a-are we-et." Yeonjun got up from his father's lap when he found little wet under him. His eyes widened when he saw wet patches on Jimin's pant who was laughing by holding his stomach.

The Jinkook couple widened their eyes in shock and stood up from the sofa to look at Jimin.

"Oh my god, Hyung. Look, I peed by laughing so hard." Jimin continued to laugh loudly.

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other and they nodded their heads like they understood what they were thinking.

"Oh Jimin, you didn't pee. Your water just broke."

"W-What?" Jimin who laughed loudly suddenly halted with turning his eyes in horror. Soon his face frowned and the eyes started to well with tears.

"Shh, we are here. Don't worry. We will get you to hospital. I will ride the car and Jungkook will carry you, okay?" Jimin was feeling shocked by hearing everything.

"O-Oh my god hyung. T-Tae isn't here. H-He, I-I want him." Jimin was crying like a baby but soon he was engulfed into a big hug from Seokjin. He somehow felt relaxed with Jin running circles around his back.

"We will inform him, now let's go and get our baby~" Jimin giggled and let Jungkook to carry him to the car. The kids were jumping in joy by the thought of seeing a new tiny baby. On their way to the hospital, they had called Taehyung and informed about their location.

Seokjin was sitting beside Jimin in the backseat and comforting him. He let Jungkook to drive since Jimin wanted his hyung to hold him. Tears were forming in Jin's eyes by how happy he was for his neighbor. Or should we call 'Best friend.'