✨ 8. RESPECT ✨

She wears this and went downstairs with Jungkook

And all were looking her with widen eyes but as soon as they saw jungkook deadly glare thay looked down....
She went towards them and wished them....and thay introduce themselves....

Taehyung - Hii my name is Kim Taehyung...you can call me tae or V
He said with his body smile...

Jimin - hii...i am Park Jimin...you can call me whatever you want....
He said with a wink...

Namjoom - Hii...i am kim Namjoom you can call me RM or joonie...
He said with his dimple smile....

Jin - Hii...i am Kim seok-jin
He said with showing fingure heart...

Yoongi - Hii i am Min yoongi...
He said with no intrest face...

Jhope - Hi...I am your hope you are my hope i am J-hope...by the way my name is Jung Hoseok...but you can call me jhope...
He said with his sun shine smile...

Then she said...

Y/N - Hello everyone...I am yn you can call me whatever you want...
Said with smile....

Y/N pov

They are so good...
And i feel very comfortable with them....
They are like my big brother....

Now we are sitting in drawing room....and jimin is sitting near me....he is telling me jokes...and making faces....and i can feel someone's gaze on me and jimin...and it's none other than......

Jeon jungkook

Yeah...i remember he allow me too wear this because i promise him that i will not go near anyone....i think i should stay away from him....or elese i don't know what will happen....

Y/N - guys...it's 8 pm so i think we should eat dinner....

Jungkook - yeah..right...i will order...

Y/N - whyyy.!???

Jungkook - if i will not order dinner than what we will eat....

Y/N - kook...i already cooked food for all you don't have to order...

Jungkook - but baby...i didn't told you to cook...you don't have to all this....you just order mades they will do work or cook...

Y/N - itss okk kook...you said that your friends are coming more like hyungs so i thinked that i should make food by myself....it's that any problem....if you don't want to eat than i will tell maids to eat and rest i can eat....

Jungkook - Why are you saying this...we all will eat...you don't worry....huh...you are my girlfriend you don't have to worry about anything....