✨ 47 . FOREVER ✨

Author's pov

You enter inside office and saw yoongi sitting on chair grabbing his forehead...

You step forward and called him ...

Yn - Oppa...

He raise his head to look you and motion you to come towards him...

You came near him and he make you sit on the chair near him...

Yn - oppa... Tell jungkook to let me go... If I won't then i don't know what jung-hyun will do to eunwoo...

Yoongi - yn... When jungkook asked you to come to our house... But you went London leaving him alone...

Yn - but he didn't believe me.. he don't trust me

Yoongi - He trust you but that time whom you are pointing finger at is his brother who was a father figure to him.... Yn he love you he asked you to leave because he want to prove his brother wrong... He want proof... He is mafia but he also need proofs like a court needs... After you left jungkook confront him torcher him... And then he told the truth... Then jungkook beat him to death... He cut his right hand and his dick and feed to dongs in front of him...and after there is no chance of his survival... Jungkook throw him in dustbin.

You gasped and put your hands on you mouth in horrer

God knows how he survived...

Yoongi - after that jungkook asked everyone to search for you we search every place but we can't find you... We didn't expect you to move to foreign... He started to drink... Smoke.. and some time take drugs doctor already warned him but he don't care what doctor say... Whenever we try to stop him... You know what he says...

( Hyung if this is just a body... My soul is with yn... What I will do with this body if yn is not with me...  Let me die... Because of me she suffer so much and still suffer don't know where she is ??? How she is doing??? ) And if I die and she come then please tell her that i am really really sorry... I trust he... And love her... Always... Forever )

Yoongi - yn... You suffered a lot he also... But have the reason of survival he don't...

Yn - oppa I am sorry i-i he went through so much because of me... That time my mind was not working and I left I don't know what happened to me... I just can't....

Yoongi - you both should talk to each other...

Yn - but oppa first we have to bring eunwoo back... And for that i have to go... But jungkook...

Yoongi - yn there is only one person to whom he listens..

Yn - who

Yoongi - you... He only listen to you and you know this... Talk to him calmly make him understand... Whatever your plan is... And we are always with you...

Yn - thank you oppa.... Thank you so much....

++++

Short chapter
✨ Vote