MOTIVATION IS THE KEY

“So, all of you are graduating, but before we end this school year and bid our goodbye to each other, may I hear what‘s your dream guys?” Our teacher asked and smiled

“So, all of you are graduating, but before we end this school year and bid our goodbye to each other, may I hear what‘s your dream guys?” Our teacher asked and smiled. All of my classmates open their cameras and microphones to answer our teacher.

“What about you Mr. Josh?” Agad kong in-open ang camera ko nang tawagin ako ni ma‘am.

“Wag niyo na tanungin ‘yan ma‘am, walang future ang mga pangit! HAHAHAHAHA!” One of my classmate said and laughed, tumawa din ang iba kong kaklase.

Tears formed my eyes, it hurts. everytime people bullied me and laughed because of my face. But I will never give up and never be affected by their words.

I cleared my throat before I open my mic. “Ma‘am I want to be an Engineer.” I said and tried to smile.

“Engineer? Engineer ng mga pangit! HAHAHAHA!” they laughed but I didn‘t mind it, sanay na ako.

“Enough! Class please quiet!” Suway ni ma‘am.

“Anyway, Congratulations Mr. Josh you are the Valedictorian of this School Year!” She announced that made my eyes grew bigger agad akong napanganga sa narinig ko t-totoo ba 'yon?

“Valedictorian? Ma‘am paano naging valedictorian ang pangit na kagaya niyan!?” My classmate asked and laughed mockingly.

“Bakit? Ang pagiging valedictorian ba ay para lang sa mga gwapo o magaganda? Aanhin ko naman ang kagwapuhan kung ang utak ko ay wala namang laman.” I said to him sarcastically that make him speechless, pati na din ang iba.  

“Education isn‘t for good-looking people, it‘s for people who have a high dreams and willing to do everything to achieve that, and face is not the thing you need to graduate, oo maraming tao ang ginagawang puhunan ang kanilang mukha para maging successful, but for me I believe that all you need to success in your life is your motivation, your will and love for your dreams, and believing in God.”

“Face is not the key to a successful life, it's your motivation." I said to them and off my mic.

________________________

You will graduate no matter how people degrade you, you will be successful in life no matter how people doubt you. Someday you will see yourself wearing your dream job uniform, and make people praised you because of your achievements

To those graduating pips, with or without honors, Congratulations you did great job, You survived it!

Posted : Sept. 17, 2022