Evening Activities

Yeah, you and Nessa had been dating for around a year now. Was it typically as kinky as that, oh yeah, absolutely it was. You guys had met just after one of her battles with Milo, scoring big on a massive battle win. While it wasn't much for her in particular, for Hulbury and the surrounding area, yourself included, it was big. You met her then at the after-party, chatting her up. Fortunately, she gave you her number, and things kinda took off from there. You asked her out, and she accepted, and you guys had been together ever since.

Now, you and she were just on a nice drive home, relaxing a little after your lovely session. You pulled up to her place and parked the car in her side garage. You both personally kept the relationship quiet, not wanting to stir up a media frenzy. Because, well, let's be honest here. Since when the hell did a big-name celeb ever go out with a member of the paparazzi? Furthermore, celebrities weren't big on having stable relationships, and she was also worried about your safety.

Nessa had her fair share of fanboys and girls, those who really like to obsess over a person as well. So, if one thing slipped up, it would be the end of you. Literally.

Well, she never liked to talk or think about it. Frankly, you were there with her. So, you guys got inside, and you went to work with setting your gear up in a corner of her house. Nessa said she was going to get out of work clothes and into more casual things...and a shower. You were going to join her in that but time was not on your side.

But hey, it was whatever. You went ahead and crashed down on your couch and sighed a little. After about twenty minutes, Nessa came back down and laid down on top of your chest, her head resting just under your chin. You pushed your head down a little, too, just to rest.

(Y/N): So, what do you want to do now?

Nessa: Not sure. I just kinda what to lay here.

(Y/N): What about food then?

Nessa: We can order something.

(Y/N): Not really in the take-out mood.

Nessa: Then one of us is going to have to make something.

(Y/N): Then get up so I can get to work.

Nessa groaned and submitted to your desire. You got up and pecked her on the cheek. She smiled warmly at you as you walked over and looked through the fridge.

(Y/N): I take it you are in a lazy mood today?

Nessa: How could you tell?

(Y/N): Care to share.

Nessa: Just tired. I feel like I need a vacation. All these battles are just really starting to get to me, you know? Just like, it's all the same. Sure there are some new trainers here and there that can really do some serious work, but for the most part, there just isn't much effort anymore. It also doesn't help that I'm the second gym. I want a challenge. Or at least something new and exciting.

(Y/N): Well, why don't we?

Nessa: Because I have work. And so do you.

(Y/N): Robert can give me a week off. Don't worry about me on that front.

Nessa: I'm just not sure if I can get up and walk out of here.

(Y/N): Well, if we can't do that, then we can always just take an afternoon off. Play some games and watch some movies. Just chill out for a free day or two.

Nessa: While we could, I feel like people would question why it is that there is some random camera guy at my house the whole time.

(Y/N): We could always say it's a private contractor.