Good to be Back (Lemon)

Nessa pushed you back into the dressing room, kissing you fiercely. You kissed her right back, letting yourself get pushed back. She slammed the door back and pushed you a bit more into the room. You glanced behind you and saw a soft-looking bed. The next thing you knew, you were pushed down onto the said bed by Nessa once again. You looked up at her and smiled faintly as she drew her hand up your chest.

Nessa: Well, well. Someone missed me.

(Y/N): Oh, look who's talking.

Nessa giggled a little and slowly took off her usual clothes she would wear around town, dropping down into nothing.

Nessa: Like I was talking to you, pet.

You laughed a little as you began to unbuckle your pants. Once you got your belt off of your waist, Nessa sat down behind you, legs wide exposing her entrance.

Nessa: You know what comes first.

You nodded slowly and moved up. This was just as routine as that damn photoshoot. But unlike that, you got no end of pleasure in this one. You leaned in and began to lick Nessa's entrance, going slow, making sure to at least let her enjoy this as well. She wrapped her legs around your head and kept you in place. She reached down and softly began to pet your head, moving slowly.

Nessa moaned out a little, biting her lower lip as you continued to work on her. She threw her head back a little and softly began to grind on your face.

Nessa: Good job. You make me so happy. Nod along if you agree.

You quickly began to nod. Nessa laughed a little and moaned out, all within the same motion. Her tongue flipped out of her mouth as you continued to use yours to lick her more and more. As you did, her moans got louder and louder, feeling herself cry out in a more animal-in-heat kinda way.

Nessa: Come on baby! Yeah, that's right! There! Right there!

She moaned again. While she was going nuts, you were trying to really get down in there. Finally, you got yourself an opening, darting in and licking at her clit. She moaned even louder there.

Nessa: Oh god!

(Y/N): Keep it down, would ya? Do you want the whole studio to hear?

Nessa looked down at you, still panting. She nodded a little and gave you a wink.

Nessa: Sure thing, pet.

(Y/N): What is with you and pet play anyway?

At that, Nessa did not look happy. She snapped her fingers and pointed down at her entrance.

Nessa: Lick, pet.

You did have to admit, you did kinda like this side of Nessa. Frankly, for you, at least, it was hot. You went back to work, licking her entrance as directed. After a few more licks, you could hear her moan out, and finally the best words to your ears.

Nessa: I'm cumming!

You continued to lick until finally, she exploded over your face. Quickly, you got to work licking it all up. It tasted great. You got to her thighs, doing the same thing. You heard her still moaning and panting a little as her legs dropped down off of your back. You pulled back a little, panting and with your tongue out as well.

She giggled a little as she looked at you. Her eyes went up and down as she watched you pant like a dog.

Nessa: That is why I call you pet.

You rolled your eyes as she slowly crawled up to you. She kissed along your neck, cupping your balls as she continued to move up and down your neck, kissing you. It was your turn to moan as Nessa had her way. She snickered a little as she saw you slowly become putty in her hands. After some kisses and time, she pulled away from you and smiled a bit.

Nessa: I think that got you worked up enough. What says you, pet?

You nodded along, getting Nessa to snicker some more. She pulled you down onto the bed, letting you fall down onto your back. Once you were down on your back, she kissed you all but instantly. You kissed her right back, hands slowly moving down and landing themselves right there on her ass. You couldn't help but grope it as she made out with you.

After about a minute or so, she pulled back from the kiss and let you continue to grope her ass. She giggled a little and looked at you.

Nessa: You've always enjoyed my ass, haven't you sweetie?

You just nodded along with her. Nessa laughed some more as she slowly arose on the bed. You knew what she was about to do. She stepped around and slowly began to lower her ass down towards your member. As she did, she twerked a little, getting her shaking ass directly up to your face. Until finally, she got your member up her ass and started to bounce. You both moaned together as you thrusted upward a little bit, doing what you could to get some form of pleasure. It was enough though, as you both became moaning and panting messes.

Nessa began bouncing up and down, moaning out faster and faster. You slowly wrapped your hands around her and began to grope her breasts a little as you guys did it.

Nessa: Oh yeah, baby! That's it! That's what I need! Oh yeah! Oh-oh yeah!

Nessa was a moaning mess in your hands, something you've always enjoyed seeing. You tried to be daring and slowly sat up and began to kiss her own neck like she had done with you such a short, yet long, time ago. Nessa's tough flopped out of her mouth as you became the one to do most of the work.

Finally, it was you feeling their ends first, not Nessa. When it came to the two of you, she worked out a way to restrain herself. You didn't cum yet; you looked up into her eyes and fell back down onto the bed. She glanced back at you and smirked evilly.

Nessa: Cum! Cum on baby!

You moaned out and came up her ass. Nessa threw her head up and cried out. After a few seconds, she slowly peeled herself off of your member and laid down beside you on the bed, panting a little. You chuckled a little and wrapped an arm around her. You pulled her close to you, kissing her cheek a little. She giggled slightly, letting you pepper her face with kisses.

(Y/N): Someone was really horny today, huh?

Nessa: Yeah, yeah.

(Y/N): Hey, someone wanted it. And it wasn't me.

Nessa groaned a little. You laughed slightly, letting your head rest a bit. She sighed and cuddled up to you too. She drew a hand up your chest and kissed your peck.

Nessa: Not my fault. You were the one showing off today.

(Y/N): Really? I got you horny? Look at you! You were begging someone to do it to you. Hell, Bently is starting with his theories again.

Nessa: Oh god. Now what?

(Y/N): He thinks you are only working with us because you and Robert are a thing.

Nessa laughed a little as she moved her head up and kissed along your neck. You smiled a little and moved your hand down and cupped her ass. You shifted your hand a little, rubbing it slightly. She giggled a little and drew her finger around your torso.

Nessa: Please. I only work with you because you are so easy to pay.

(Y/N): So, you and Robert.

You laughed as she hit your chest. You turned your head over to her and smiled a little. She looked back at you and slowly joined in. You two leaned up close and kissed one another on the lips. Once you guys separated, you sighed a little and dropped your head down onto the pillow.

(Y/N): We need to clean this place up.

Nessa: (Sighs) Yep.

(Y/N): You want to start or should I?

Nessa: Your studio.

(Y/N): You caused it.

Nessa: You licked it.

(Y/N): Again, your fault.

Nessa: You submit to it.

Nessa looked at you and winked a little. You groaned and sat up onto the bed. She laughed a little as you slowly began to get to work. Nessa soon followed suit, you guys cleaning up the best you could.