Stalker

Reader Discretion is Advised

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you saw nothing but darkness before you. You shook your head a little, trying to figure out where you were and what had exactly happened to you. You attempted to move your arms but felt a sharp pain in them. You glanced up and saw you were being held together by chains. You began to shake around a little, trying to pull yourself free from them. After a few seconds, it was clear to you that those chains were going to budge. You took a deep breath and sighed, trying to think of something to do to break free.

You glanced around, attempting to get a good sense of the area. The room was dark. It looked like a work area, like a garage. There was a tool kit on the far side and a workbench directly in front of you. You took a deep breath, glancing around to see the very low lighting. It was here that you heard a loud scream go out. You recognized the sound instantly. You looked over to a far door and then heard another loud yelp. Both voices you recognized instantly. And you were terrified.

One, a high-pitched female scream coming from your lover. Your girlfriend Nessa. The other was deep and masculine in tone. You already knew the screaming orders. Bently. That rat-faced bastard. She sounded scared, obviously. Tears as well. A loud bang went off. It wasn't a gunshot, but it sounded like one. Then again, it could have just been tin and other containers being knocked over. You then heard muffled yelling, he was clearly talking down to her. Then, the door was slammed open, and Bently half-stepped through it, pointing a gun towards you.

Bently: I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM!! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB, YOU SLUT, AND DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY!!!!

You spat a little, not hitting him or getting anywhere close to that, but it was still enough to get his attention. He turned back around to you and rolled his eyes.

Bently: How the fuck are you still awake?

(Y/N): Let...let her go.

Bently: No..no. I deserve this. She wants to show off how much she enjoys her body, why can't I indulge in it a little? This is what the slut was begging for!

(Y/N): No one gets to call her that! NO ONE!!

Bently walked over to you and slapped you across the face. It was here where Nessa walked in.

Nessa: No!

Nessa ran up and began to pull back on Bently's arm. Bently shoved his shoulder into Nessa, knocking her to the ground. He jabbed his pistol into your cheek, holding it up.

Bently: I WILL KILL HIM! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

You raised your legs a little and kicked Bently in the back. He stumbled forward a little and turned back to you. When you went in for another attack, he wrapped his arm around your legs and slammed his fist down onto your crotch. You yelled, only for Bently to pistol-whip you across the face. He turned around and fired a few shots around Nessa's legs, not hitting her.

Bently: SHUT THE FUCK UP!! GET BACK IN THERE! NOW!! GO NOW!!

Nessa whimpered as he put a gun up to your head, getting ready to shoot again. Nessa glanced at you, seeing blood slowly drip off your face. You weakly looked up and then looked at her.

(Y/N): Don't..don't do it. It's ok.

Nessa: (Y/N), I-

Bently: I WILL FUCKING BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT IF YOU DONT GET BACK IN THAT STUDIO, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!

Nessa looked at both Bently and then at you. She let a few tears drop as she slowly got up and began to limp away. It was there when you saw the bruises along her back leg and on her kneecaps. Your head snapped back over to Bently, and you began to thrash your legs around. When he had a hard time keeping you still, he pulled back and aimed a gun at Nessa's back.

Bently: Stay in your lane, or she will die.

(Y/N): A part of me seriously doubts that.

Bently glared at you and stormed over to Nessa.

(Y/N): Nessa, run!

Nessa picked up the pace a little, but Bently grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back into the room. She put a gun up to her head. You thrashed around a little more, trying to break out as Nessa was crying a little more.

Bently: I WILL FUCKING BLOW HER HEAD!! YOU BETTER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY FOR ONCE, YOU ARROGANT FUCKING CUNT!!!

(Y/N): You kill her, everyone's gonna be on your ass for fucking life!

Bently: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Bently slammed his gun down onto Nessa's head, knocking her out cold. You screamed and fought some more until Bently slammed the gun in your face, making you bleed a little more. You could feel the blood drip down as Bently threw Nessa's unconscious body to the side. He looked at her and licked his lips.

Bently: What type of panties do you think she buys? The soft ones or those that kinda feel like metal. I think she's kinky like that.

You didn't say anything as you felt yourself drifting in and out of consciousness. Bently grabbed your chin and looked at you in the eyes, and aimed the gun for Nessa's back.

Bently: Answer the fucking question.

(Y/N): So-soft ones. She wears the soft ones.

Bently: Good. Good boy. You like it when the slut calls you that, don't you?

He slapped you and then hit you with his gun again across the mouth. You felt the blood shoot out from your mouth and splatter over the ground. You could barely keep your head up and awake any longer. The last thing your eyes saw before you drifted out of it was Bently walking over to Nessa and kneeling down behind her.

When your eyes began to open again, you could tell it had been a minimum of a few hours since you were knocked out cold. You could tell due to the dry blood from around your head, all of it mostly solidified across your face. The light to the other room was also out. There was a faint nightlight over towards a door on the left. It wasn't the brightest, but it was there nonetheless. There were a few things on the workbench changed, just different places where some tools were laid. It wasn't much of anything.

You glanced up at the chains and saw your arms were still attached to them. You began to swing a little, trying to see if you couldn't pull the chains down a little, trying to break free. Your eyes glanced up a little and saw that one of the links in the chair was slowly breaking. You sighed a little and began to move, swinging yourself back and forth. Your biggest hope was that Bently was asleep or, at least, awake far enough away from Nessa.

You swung some more, trying to get your chains to break, of which case, the weak link broke, and you fell down onto the cold ground. Some blood rushed to your arms as you finally felt life returning to them. Some blood dripped from your mouth, remnants of the serious strike that Bently dealt against you earlier in the day. You slowly pushed yourself up but stumbled and fell back to the ground.

You took deep breaths, slowly letting your body try to heal itself as fast as it could. Obviously, easier said than done, but just letting some blood get back to your arms and legs was enough. After resting for around 5 or 7 minutes, you slowly got up and wobbled a little. The blood had still not yet fully returned to your body. You took a deep breath, using the workbench as a stand, giving you time to get used to walking again.

You took in another deep breath before standing up straight. You had to take some time to rest up a little, doing what you could to get readjusted to standing. It was here where your plan began to take form. You had to find bandages and fast. Something to stop the bleeding and cover your tracks. From there, you would have to find Nessa and fast. Either she was in the same room as Bently, being used as a shield, or elsewhere.

You glanced around, trying to figure out this place. You walked over to where Nessa and Bently had been earlier and were lucky enough to find a light. You had to get Nessa out now or find a way to take Bently out and soon. Neither were a good path as you were blind here. But hey...this is what happens with stalkers.