Cast Off Duo

The next morning had come at last, and you couldn't have been more excited, nervous, and ready to get the blazes out of that city. You rubbed your eyes as you awoke in your apartment, and it was shortly thereafter you became wide awake thanks to a lovely morning shower and a nice breakfast. Nessa was texting you all that morning, asking about your progress, night, and more. You laughed a little and sent her reply after reply. The night's rest and some minor relaxation were enough to make you almost forget about what had happened yesterday afternoon. ...almost.

He was still a creep. And you had already written up and filed your complaint to Robert and the small HR department at the studio. You didn't really want to destroy anyone's lives, but after all the crap he did both yesterday and over the course of your employment there, it was time someone put their foot down. But that wasn't the point right now. You headed down to the docks, making sure to cover your tracks. The last thing you wanted was Bently sniffing you out and calling you out later that day.

You arrived at the dock, sunglasses on and all. You had stepped on over to a small outlet, glancing around, trying to find Nessa. After a few moments, someone stepped up beside you, sunglasses as well and a hat covering their eyes.

Nessa: It's me.

(Y/N): I established that.

Nessa: Good. Ready?

(Y/N): Oh, you have no idea.

Nessa smiled and laughed a little. She held up two tickets to the cruise. You nabbed one, and she smiled.

Nessa: Two tickets to the Isle of Armor.

(Y/N): Let's ride sweet cheeks.

Nessa giggled a little, and you both took your places in line. After boarding the ship, you guys got your cabin and crashed down. Nessa had insisted on getting one of these high-end cruise lines, a major tourist and rich people thing. You weren't the biggest fan of it, but it did mean that after you guys got to your room, there was little sense in hiding from the rest of the passengers. Especially since the ship itself was pretty large. You guys were free to kick back and relax.

Of which, that was the overall plan now set in motion. Once you guys got unpacked, you crashed down onto the bed and took in a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling of the suite.

Ness chuckled and walked over to you, glancing down slightly. You flashed her a smirk as she looked at you.

(Y/N): Care to join?

Nessa: While we did come here to relax, I'd rather not spend the whole time in our room. There is a lot we can do on this ship.

(Y/N): Please don't tell me you are going to drag me to each and everything in a 80s-style montage.

Nessa: Your fourth wall is showing.

(Y/N): Alright, alright. What's the first thing you had in mind?

Nessa: Pool.

(Y/N): (Shrugs) Works for me.

Nessa: Good. Shirt off. Let me see it.

You shook your head and laughed a little. You gestured at her to join in. Sighing, Nessa laughed with you. You both went ahead and stripped down, got changed into your swimsuits, and went on up to the higher deck. You found yourself in a nice spot, relaxing along the pool chair, taking in a deep breath. The sun was slowly blocked from your view. Your head perked up as you saw Nessa looking down at you, sunglasses halfway down her eyes.

(Y/N): Well then.

Nessa: Like what you see?

(Y/N): Yes. Yes, I do.