chapter 10 - reveal

One of the scouts told us to get up the wall and we dont have enough time to get our ODM on. We now have to get on the elevator the horses use.

We are on top of the wall knowing theres not hole in the wall. Krista's real name is Historia. Ymir is a titan. This night was to much. the day is going to far already. It's gotten cloudy. What's the next crazy thing.

What's Eren doing with Reiner and Bertholdt? Bertholdt looks worried and trying to calm Reiner down. Reiner looks confused but also shocked. I walk towards them. Mikasa is close by.

Eren looks at me scared.

"Reiner is just tired." Bertholdt says
Reiner pushes Bertholdt away gently. He unwraps his bandage. People are looking at us. What's Reiner doing.  Hes healing and..quick.

"Reiner." I say

"WHAT!?"eren yells at me "ARE YOU A TITAN TOO!?"

I look shock then at Bertholdt and Reiner afraid. Mikasa attacks us. She cuts Bertholdt neck

"BERTHOLDT!" I say running towards him

She attacks me cutting me in my leg then my arm. She aims for my neck. Reiner charges at her. cutting his hand off then stabbing his other hand. We all clump up together. Bertholdt puts his hand on hid neck. and Reiner still standing. I cant stand at all. A flash of yellow. Armin grabs Eren and Mikasa.

We shift into titans. Into The Colossus titan. The Armored. And A Pure titan. I know our mission is to look for a Pure titan but we need another.

Reiner grabs Eren dropping down to the ground. Bertholdts Colossus is on the wall. Its ribs are stuck on the wall. What am I supposed to do. Do I help Bertholdt or Reiner. I'm sure Bertholdt has it in control. I drop down with Reienr.

Eren shifts into his Attack titan. The scouts start attacking Bertholdt. While Reiner is fighting Eren. Why. Why now. What of we hurt Marco. They start attacking Bertholdt from all sides but he releases steam from his body.

I'm just trying to help Reiner but I dont know how. I'm just watching. Look how dumb Eren looks. Eren doesnt think. Why do we even need him. He isnt a pure titan. Maybe. Mikasa is on Reiner. Even If Reiner is the Armored titan I still have to help.

I run to Reiner Swatting Mikasa off. She grapples on to my hand and onto my neck. I quickly harden the area. Stupid Mikasa. She has hurt us enough, even when we where friends. I push her off me. Who knows where she is now.

Bertholdt is almost gone. I think I know what's going on. I look at Reiner and Eren. Eren has Reiner stuck on him. I move put the way quickly. The armored is on the floor with The attack.

"Tch! Damn it Reiner!" I say. Like he can even hear me.

"I'm sorry!" he says

Not sure how he could hear me. But that's maybe how Reiner and Bertholdt communicate. Reiner starts dragging his body backwards. I now know what's going on. I help by pushing Eren against Reiner so he pushes faster.

The Armored lets out a roar. Giving off the signal. I look at a few scouts and grab one. I'm not sorry. I need your gear. I put them in my mouth. People look at me in shock. Soon Reiner let's out a Roar.

The colossus titan head starts to fall. It's just a skull falling straight to Reiner and Eren. It falls down and a lot of steam releases. I cant see much but I see Reiner grabbing Eren from his titan. Bertholdt has ymir on his back. Reiner starts to run

I follow along, Bertholdt land on me with his ODM gear. Im guessing Eren is in Reiners hand or mouth. Why, what are we doing. What's the plan, why Eren.