What happens next

Lana POV

It's been a week since I ran into Chris again, a week since Sebastian found out he is Aprils father. I couldn't believe he was stood in front of me. I hadn't seen him in 5 years.
Chris and I met at an event, I was the photographer and he of course was one of the stars. It was a moment that felt like it was from
A movie. Our eyes met, we smiled, he bought me a drink and we ended up in bed together.

We agreed it wasn't anything serious just a bit of fun to pass the time. This fun lasted 2 years and I ended up falling in love with him. We didn't just get together for hook up, we spent a lot of time together. I met his family, but was always introduced as his friend. We went to games together, we would go out for walks together.
To the outside world we were dating but to Chris, it was just friends with benefits.

The day I told him I loved him, he just stared at me and replied I'm sorry L, this is just fun for me, I was heartbroken. It genuinely felt like he had put his hand through my chest and ripped out my heart. The day before I had been to the doctors for a check up as I was feeling rough. They called me the night he broke me and told me I was pregnant. A couple of days later, I tried to call him and tell him but his number had been disconnected. That to me was proof, that I never meant a thing to him. I ran after that, I left LA and decided to go back home to New York.

I went to Sebastian straight away and told him I was pregnant. He asked about the father but I never gave him enough details. All he knew was the guy had broken my heart. I never thought in a million years Sebastian would end up working with him.

Seb has tried calling but I've ignored him, I know he is going to want some answers but I don't think I can do it right now. Me and April have been staying in the house, watching Disney movies and just relaxing.
"Angel do you want some popcorn?"
"Yes peas mumma"

I make my way to the kitchen and throw some pop corn in the microwave. I hear my front door so I rush to open it.
"Hey L"
I look up and see Seb standing there.
"Seb?"
"Can I come in?"
I nod and he walks into the kitchen with me.

"You've been avoiding me"
"No"
"Lana I know you better then anyone"
"Okay, yeah I have, I know you have questions Seb but I'm not ready to answer them"
"Lana, chris is aprils dad. Surly you should tell him"
"No I shouldn't. He broke my heart Seb. And I did try to tell him when I first found out but within a couple of days of breaking it off with me he had disconnected his number. He made it very clear what I was to him. Just some fun. Some fluzzy that never meant anything"

"Lana I'm so sorry he did that too you, really I am. You don't deserve that. But April doesn't deserve to grow up without knowing who her father is. We both had shitty dads L, we both wished we could have the kind of dad you know Chris would be. You can't take that away from April. It's not fair"
I look at Seb and I have tears falling down my face. He comes to me and wraps his arms around me. Holding me close while I cry into
His chest.

After a few minutes, I look up at him, take a deep breath and sigh.
"Ok. I will tell him when I'm ready. He is in town for a little while right?"
"Yeah. Stuff for marvel before the filming begins in a month"
"Okay"

"Una Seb!!!!!!" April comes running into the kitchen and jumps up at Seb who luckily catches her.
"Hello my princess, how have you been?"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too"
"Come watch movies with me and mumma"
Seb looks at me and I smile and nod.

"Okay. Let's go." As he disappears into the living room, I hear him shout through.
"Don't forget the popcorn"
I laugh "already got it"
We settle down, april in the middle, curled up to Seb side and watch our movie.
All the while my brain turning on how exactly
I'm going to be telling Chris we have a 4 year daughter together.