But....

Chris POV

She is looking at me like I'm crazy. Like what I just said is a completely crazy thought.
"Lana?"
She shakes her head and looks down "Chris....."
Before she can finish that thought the doctor comes in and tells us everything we need to know. We smile and I shake his hand and we walk to the car, in complete silence. She hasn't said a word. Did I just ruin the best thing I have ever had?

As we pull up, Lana gets out and walks inside, leaving me in the car. What the hell have I done?Why did I do that? I take a deep breath and make my way inside. I know Mum is picking April up for us so I head straight to the bedroom. As I get there I see Lana sitting at the end of the bed, crying.

"Lana?"
She looks up at me and the look on her face breaks my heart.
"Lana, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I just I love you so much and I want you to be in my life forever."
"Chris....."
"No it's okay, just forget it please"
"You want to forget it?"

"God no!! Lana I don't know what to say here"
"Chris. I'm scared, what if I can't be a good wife"
"That's what is scaring you?"
She nods and I sit down next to her "you will be the most amazing wife. Your an amazing mum, your an amazing woman. You put everyone and everything before yourself. You are one of the most selfless people I have ever met. I don't want to marry you just because your the mother of my kids. I want to marry you because you are everything I have ever wanted. Your it for me. My soulmate my everything....your my-"

Before I can finish, lana is sat on my lap, kissing me deeply. I can't help but groan as she grinds against me.
"L? You have to stop that, otherwise I'm not going to be able to control myself"
She giggles and looks into my eyes "I'm sorry. I have twice the hormones which means twice the horniness"
"Oh really"
"Mmmmmm. Chris.....yes"

"Yes? Yes what?"
"You really are stupid sometimes. Yes Chris I'll marry you"
"Really?"
She nods and I grab her face and kiss her passionately again. This time I don't pull away, this time I turn her around and lay her gently down and worship her body for everything it is. I show her exactly how much I love her. My fiancé.

Lana POV

I wake up in Chris's arms, he is snoring away and I can't help but giggle. This man, the man I love. The father of my kids, the man I'm going to marry. God. How did I get this lucky? I really do owe Sebastian so much. I miss him. Being here in Boston means I don't get to see him so often.

I hear my phone ringing and turn to grab it, causing Chris to snuggle closer to me.
"Hello"
"Hey Lana it's Lisa"
"Hi Lisa. Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just on my way to get April, and I wanted to know if she was coming to my house or coming home"
"Could you keep her for an hour or so? We were planning on coming to you today if that's okay?"
"Of course. I'll see you both soon"
"Bye"

"Was that mum?"
Chris says while snuggling into my neck
"Yeah it was. Told her we would be round in an hour or so"
"Okay. Are we telling her and April together?"
"Yeah I think it would be a good idea"
He rolls over and grabs something from his side table "you better have this then"
He opens the small box and inside sits the most beautiful ring.
"Wow! Chris it's beautiful. When did you buy this?"

"A while ago. I've always known it was going to be you"
"Chris....your going to make me cry again"
He laughs and pulls me closer.
"Hopefully happy tears. I love you Lana"
"I love you too Chris"