Getting along.

Lana POV

It's been 2 months since April found out who her daddy is. She has been so excited about getting to know him and so has Chris. He had to go back to Boston for a while until filming begins in a couple of weeks, he has been face timing april everyday, reading her bedtime stories and making sure she knows he loves her. I can tell April misses him, so I've worked it out and we are going to surprise chris by going to Boston for a couple of weeks.

Sebastian is all good now, he has healed nicely and is working on his physical fitness. It was actually his idea for us to go to Boston. He thinks it would do us the world of good to get away for a while. So we are currently sat on the airplane, waiting to get off and grab our cab to Chris house. I can't wait to see his face.

Chris POV

Usually being at home in Boston is stress free but I've been so busy, trying to get into the best shape for the movie, having meetings with my agents and managers, making time for family and keeping in contact with April. Everything has been pilling up and I genuinely feel like my head is going to explode.

I finally sit down on my sofa, ready to eat and watch crappy TV when there is a knock at my door. I groan and walk over, as I open the door I hear a squeal, I look down and I see April standing there. She jumps in my arms
"April?"
"Daddy!!!!"
She wraps her arms around me and squeezes me tightly. I hug her as close as I can. I see Lana standing there smiling too.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"We wanted to surprise you. Is that okay?"

"More then okay. Come in"
Lana puts her suitcase by the door and we walk to the living room. April not letting go of me at all.
"I'm so glad you guys are here. I've missed you so much"
"We missed you too daddy"
I smile down at my daughter, my beautiful daughter. I really have missed her so much. Having her in my arms again, brings me peace.

We eat dinner and watch a few movies, I look down and see April asleep on my lap.
"I'll take her up to her room"
"Her room?"
"Yeah. I had one of the guest rooms turned into a room for her. Incase she ever came to stay. Is that okay?"
Lana smiles "of course Chris"
I walk upstairs and place april down in her new bed. I kiss her forehead and she smiles. Mumbling to me "I love you daddy"
"I love you too munchkin"

When I get back down to Lana she is tidying up the living room and washing dishes.
"What are you doing?"
"Cleaning up"
"You don't have too"
"I know but if we are going to be here for a while, I'm going to do my part"
"A while?"
"Yeah. I thought we could stay until you go and start filming"
My smile just gets wider and I close the distance between us, pulling her into me and kissing her deeply.

At first I can feel the shock coming from her but eventually she melts into the kiss and slides her hands into my hair. Once I pull away, reluctantly but needing to breath. She smiles up at me.
"Wow"
"Sorry.....I just missed you. Both of you"
"Chris we talk everyday"
"It's not enough. I enjoy seeing you face to face"
"So do I"
I gently kiss her lips again "can I please take you out while your here?"
"What about april?"
"She can meet my mum, I know she's been dying to meet her and maybe my ma can look after her. Please Lana?"

She looks up at me, pulling me in for another kiss "okay"
"Okay?"
She nods and I kiss her again "okay. I'm so glad your here"
"Me too"
I knew Lana was worried about getting close to
Me again, scared I would hurt her and April but I'm hoping this is a good sign that maybe she is ready to put some more trust into me and maybe just maybe we can make this work.