Chapter One: Warped Tour Love

" Season 4, Episode 1. 

Fuck up, two words that describe me so well it's almost sad, true but sad. My name is Eleanor, and I am a warped tour roadie. 

My life consists of traveling with my best friend John and setting up some of the greatest series of concerts every summer. You'd think that this job is all fun and games, but sadly it's not its the exact opposite. My job consists of taking out the garbage and setting up the stage without ANY contact with the singers. Stupid, I know but I didn't know what I signed up for because I was young and dumb and caught up in the idea of traveling around with the most famous artists. having almost 4 seasons of traveling with warpedtour under my belt, surely changed my ideas about this whole experience.

Pray for me, Internet people because I know this is going to be a long summer. 

Eleanor carter"

I sat back into the seat, and yawned loudly closing johns laptop and setting it down in the back of his little black mustang. 

John opened the door "El, boss wants you" 

I rolled my eyes "it's my break, he's such a boob sometimes"

John just shrugged his shoulders and walked away back to the stage to continue setting up for the first official warped tour concert.

I got out of the car and muttered "better be important" as I walked along the dusty path that lead towards my boss's huge RV bus thing. His bus was huge, and I envied the fact that he could travel in peace while I sat cramped up in a small car with one or two other people. I walked up the the door, and knocked loudly so that my horrible boss could hear me. 

He opened the door and gestured me in.

"Hello Eleanor, do you mind if I have a word with you?"

I shrugged, obviously annoyed "yeah, go for it" 

He smiled politely "well, I figured since you have been with us for almost 4 seasons I think that I should give you a more important job.."

I smiled eagerly "is there a pay difference?"

He looked at me awkwardly "well, you actually get to meet famous people"

I rolled my eyes "I don't care for that, but is there a pay difference?"

He shrugged "well, no"

I shrugged "that's alright, thanks for the offer though!" And walked angrily off the bus. 

"Bye El" my boss said weakly 

I rolled my eyes and turned around "Bye tanner" I smiled and walked out of the bus. 

That guy had always had a thing for me, but I made it apparent that I wasn't at all interested in him. Sure he was hot, and he looked like a complete badass but he just wasn't right for me. At all.

I walked back to the car and decided to spend the rest of my 15 minute break passed out in the backseat covered with blankets. 

Fifteen minutes later, I walked along the dead grass towards John who was standing there holding a piece of paper looking quite shocked. 

"Let me guess, the results came back and you have herpes" I laughed, and grabbed the paper out of his hands "holy boob! Is this the official lineup?"

He nodded "yeah! We're gonna have some fun Fucking break times!"

I stood there as I scanned the piece of paper, holy shit this was going to be a good tour.