Chapter Three: Mr.Vic Fuentes

I opened my eyes, and it was still dark out. I yawned and stretched my arms, then I checked the time.  

"Only 5..." I muttered sleepily to myself "I'll go take a shower..."  

I jumped out of the car, and walked towards the shower with a whole new set of clean clothes and bathroom supplies.  

The bathrooms at some venues had showers, I took advantage of that because we didn't have to use our money and get motels.  

I set my stuff neatly on the counter and got undressed and jumped into the shower.

*15 minutes later*

I turned off the nozzle, and peeked out of the shower. I mentally scolded myself because I forgot to bring a freaking towel.  

I had to do the unthinkable... I had to chance everything and run towards my clothes and bring them back to the shower so I could get dressed.  

The reason this trip to my clothes was going to be dangerous, was the fact that this bathroom is a unisex bathroom.  

I took a deep and calming breath, and ran towards my clothes.  

In mid step, I heard a loud gasp. I looked terrified over to find fucking vic fuentes standing there with his mouth open. 

He blushed hard and turned around quickly, and ran out of the bathroom.  

I swore loudly to myself as I grabbed the clothes and headed back into the shower of safety.  

I got dressed slowly, not wanting to go out and make eye contact with him. I wasn't embarrassed, it was just awkward.

*5 minutes later*

I walked out, and the sky was growing just a little lighter but it was still dim out. Everyone was probably still sleeping, so I took advantage of the quiet time alone and walked over to a random tree and climbed as high as I could possibly go. 

I laid back carefully, and pulled out my headphones and closed my eyes.

VIC'S POV:

Before I could think, my eyes scanned her body greedily. My eyes went back up to her eyes, and I blushed hard and ran out of the bathroom.  

I ran out of the bathroom and walked over to our stage. I sat down and leaned against a speaker.  

I couldn't get her out of my head, she was so mesmerizing and different. From the first time I seen her, It felt like she was made for me. She wasn't like any other girl I've ever met. Her beautiful green eyes, and her dark chocolate brown hair and her tanned and perfect skin..  

Then my perverted brain went back to five minutes ago when I saw her completely naked. I smiled because I was the only guy that's ever saw that. I was planning on having it stay that way.  

I squinted my eyes and saw her make her way out of the bathroom, she walked over to a large tree and climbed up it without any difficulty.  

Just then Kellin came over and sat next to me, letting out a tired sigh.  

"What's up man?" He casually asked me as he put his phone back into his jeans pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.  

I looked at him and grinned "there's this girl... And I'm really, really, really into her" I said dreamily.  

He laughed "sounds like a fun time, is she hot?" 

I nodded "she's hot, hotter than Megan fox.. Or any other lady in this world"