Chapter five: hangover

"Oh fuck... Shit...Jesus" I swore loudly to myself, as I looked nervously in the mirror.

Sarah raised her eyebrows "calm down with the swearing you sailor" she giggled at her own joke. While I rolled my eyes and continued to freak out.

I paced back and forth in tanners bus, nervously ringing my hands.

Sarah laughed harder "ok, so correct me if I'm wrong." She eyed me with a smile playing at her lips "your nervous because you don't think... Your going to party hard enough" she stifled down a laugh.

I looked at her "this is a serious thing Sarah, don't laugh at me" I made eye contact with her and smiled, then she laughed and soon we were both dying of laughter due to my little idiotic freak out.

She was just about to tease me more, but loud music coming from outside interrupted her.

We both stared at each other with wide eyes, and my excitement began to grow making my senses feel high with happiness.

And without another word we headed outside, to party harder and any partier. Oh yeah.

As we stepped out of the bus a warm breeze greeted my skin, and I looked over to the center of the venue and I could already see a handful of people drinking, and socializing.

Sarah nudged me excitedly, and I looked at her and said in a mock serious voice "Sarah, we have to fuck this shit up."

She played along "Eleanor, we will fuck this shit up"

We looked at each other in seriousness, until I started laughing which made Sarah start laughing too. We're idiots.

We locked arms, and walked confidently up to where John, Wesley and tanner where drinking beers and talking.

When tanner laid his eyes on me, his eyes bulged and he halfway spit his drink on Wesley who was standing close. Wesley give tanner a annoyed look and stepped a few steps away from him. Giving him one last annoyed expression before drawing his attention back at us.

Did I seriously look that bad?

I knew I should have stuck with just plain jeans... God damn.

I whispered in Sarah's ear "do I honestly look that bad" I emphasized the word 'that', well because I know I look bad... But not spit-taking bad... That was just a whole new level of ugly.

She grinned "no el, have you ever heard of the term 'cat got your tongue'" she smirked and looked at Wesley giving him a million dollar smile, and he returned it gratefully. Oh, their just too cute.

John spoke up "where have you two been?"

I shrugged "shoppin, just Killin time, y'know?" I said calmly as my eyes looked over at the crowd.

Hmm... Tonight was going to be interesting. So many bands had showed up it was insane, from what I saw these were all the bands that showed up: black veil brides, falling in reverse, all time low, bring me the horizon, mice of men, ready set, go radio, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, I see stars, and nevershoutnever of course.

Just then a pair of eyes caught mine, and I quickly realized that the person was ronnie radke. Holy cow, that man was hotter in real life. Talk about man candy... If only it was Monday- then things would be perfect... "Man candy Monday" I thought as I giggled.

I felt a nudge on my arm, I looked over and realized that tanner was trying to talk to me. Oh god.

"Hey Eleanor, since you've been a part of warped for so long" he started off, smiling at my warmly "I figured that you could do the opening speech for tonight."