Chapter nine: baad girls

A/n: I know this is a short shitty upload. I'm sorry friends. :( but I am feeling better, my depression isn't as bad. So that's a good thing. I WILL BE UPLOADING ASAP!! I'm getting back into the habit of writing!! So please vote comment and do all that good stuff! Love you.

After spending the whole day tanning I decided that it was time to head back to the warped tour. I picked up all my things and put them my beach bag; then slowly walked back to john's car. Something didn't feel right, it was too quiet for my liking, I crossed the main field and just when I was about halfway to John's car that's when I heard john yell my name.

"ELEANOR!" I turned my head to see him running towards me

I tiled my head "what's up in the hood?"

His eyes were wide, and his breathing was heavy "you'll never guess what happened."

My heart sped up, "no... tell me, is it bad?"

"Well it turns out some guys of the smaller bands got in a huge brawl and now their kicked off the tour!" then he stopped to take a breath, then continued on "so now I guess there's more bands coming on the tour!"

I jumped with excitement "Oh man, this is great! Who's on now?"

John flicked his hair out of his eyes, obviously fangirling "Well from what I know, bring me the horizon, paramore and Asking Alexandria" and then his voice went up in a higher, weird, girlier pitch I've never heard from john... ever "BUT, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS DOING A GOODBYE TOUR WITH US TOO!!!"

My blood ran cold, oh my god. Ever since my chemical romance quit the music scene without a solid explanation, I was completely depressed that one of my favorite bands was quitting; not just on music, but on me. Now that they're finally coming around and having a goodbye tour, It's like the perfect way to end things.

"AHHH SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, HOLY EF." I screamed, as I did a quick happy dance, that john joined in. "THAT'S MY FAVORITE BAND RIGHT THERE! OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT"

Kaiden's POV:

I needed to see her, it's been 5 hours and I haven't seen her anywhere. Usually she would be helping set up everything, but she's gone. That's when I saw Jac Vanek and some other weird looking girl looking at me; oh shit.

I mentally cringed as I saw them walk towards me. I never realized how bony they were until now, when they looked like skinny hairless cats walking.

"Hey kaiden, what are you doing?" Jac purred, her nasally voice sounding like nails on a chalkboard.

I managed a smile "Hey, just looking for Eleanor..." I pretended to scan the fields

Jac rolled her eyes, "what's so good about her anyways?" she rubbed my shoulder, and I had to take an inconspicuous step back away from her.

I chuckled darkly just imagining having Eleanor all to myself, what's not good about her. She's perfect; She was created for me as I was created for her. "She's not a girl you just forget I guess, no matter what I'm always thinking about her."

Jac's silent friend suddenly snickered "oh, right."

I raised my eyebrows, "You have a problem with her?"

She nodded "She's not good for you."

I snorted "well, if she's not good for me, than I don't know who is."

"Me" she said, stepping closer to me, giving me a supposed sultry look.

Just then I heard Eleanor's laughter, my eyes instantly found her.

"AHHH SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, HOLY EF." Eleanor jumped up and down happily "THAT'S MY FAVORITE BAND RIGHT THERE! OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT"

She started doing a little weird dance, which I found so god damn cute I couldn't help but smile.

I turned back around towards Jac and her friend, and gave them a quick nod "have a nice day ladies..." my mom always taught me to have respect to everyone around me; especially women.... But there was something about jac vanek that made my skin crawl.

I sprinted towards Eleanor, wanting desperately to hold her in my arms and to get away from the skeletons. I ran over, and picked her up instantly throwing her over my shoulder. She screamed, and giggled; elated.

"Bye john!" She giggled, as she waved at john who stood there laughing at the sight.

"You've been a bad girl Eleanor..." I growled as I brought her over to my bus

she became silent and she stopped moving "and what do you do to bad girls, kaiden?"

A/N

DUN DUN DUN

SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING! LOVE YOU ALL, don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys.

I WANT KAIDEN TO HAVE TATTOO'S, COMMENT BELOW IF YOU THINK TATTOOS WOULD BE GOOD ON HIM OR NO?