Chapter twelve: Kiss me

Chapter twelve: kiss me

“Tanner dude, get the fuck outta here” kaiden laughed

Tanner looked at kaiden through the glass and shook his head “No, sorry manwhore I’m not leaving” he continued to lick the glass. I looked at Kaiden and his eyes were narrowed at Tanner.

“Leave!” Kaiden shouted, this time sounding a little more annoyed

Tanner stopped licking the glass and said, “Fuck you… I honestly hate you so much… you came out of nowhere and took her; I fucking loved her, and you showed up and stole her from me…”

Kaiden grew rigid next to me, he opened the door harshly sending tanner flying back a few steps. I could tell that Tanner was coming off from his high because he was looking more alert. We all shuffled out of the bus to see what was going on, my heart was racing and I felt sick at the thought of this soon to be fight.

Ronnie came chuckling out of the bus and clapped his hand wildly “fight for her!” he chanted over and over again, trying to get everybody riled up like him. I quickly turned around and slapped his arm “shut it Ronnie” I scolded him.

He only laughed, and continued to cheer them on again.

I watched as they both got in fighting position, and everyone stood in a circle formation around them. Is this seriously happening?

Without thinking, I ran up to kaiden and kissed the bajesus out of him. Everyone groaned around us. I pulled back and kaiden looked into my eyes and suddenly I forgot about everyone that was watching this unfold. The scent of kaiden’s aftershave filled my senses. Kaiden brought his lips back down on mine, the kiss was soft at first, but then it quickly became heated. I reached around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair, and brought his body closer to mine. His lips left mine and I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me, with a heated expression.

Kaiden looked over my shoulder “Well, I guess that summed everything up for you then?” he smirked at tanner… then he looked back at me and murmured, “she’s mine.”

Ronnie pouted “damn you Eleanor, you’re a party pooper”

Andy just shook his head “No man, the party has just begun for Kaiden and Eleanor”

Ronnie clapped “I’ll bring the drinks maaan!!”

Oli Sykes groaned “Not that kind of party Ronnie…”

Ronnie’s excited laughter died down “oh Jesus…” his face turned pink “I just caught on… its not a party-party… you guys are talking about sex… that’s embarrassing” he looked down at the ground “well… I’ll see you guys later. I’m leaving”

We all stood there for a moment in silence before bursting out in laughter at Ronnie.

Kaiden looked down at me and his eyes melted my heart, I felt like a piece of chocolate you accidently leave in your pocket, and when you go to reach in your pocked its just a sticky gooey mess.

I was a stick gooey mess when I was kaiden, and I couldn’t help it.

Eventually everyone dispersed, and kaiden walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me close to his body.

“Your something else…” he murmured into my hair

Smiling I shook my head, and sighed contentedly

Kaidens fingertips traced my face, as he stared into my eyes. His fingers left a trail of fire on my skin, wanting to feel his lips on mine again I reached up and pulled his face towards mine, completely dominating the kiss. I could feel kaiden grinning, and I couldn’t help but smile myself.

“So dominating… “ Kaiden murmured huskily once we broke the kiss

I rolled my eyes “shut up and kiss me dammit”

He did exactly what I told him.

Dear Internet people…

I can’t believe I’m actually admitting this but I’m growing fond of the warped tour. And I admit, it’s because of a boy. I’m blushing right now writing this, but last night I had one of the best nights of my life. After a bunch of crazy-shit went down, lover-boy and I went on mini date type of thing. We basically went barhopping and did drunken karaoke. Yes… I repeat drunken karaoke, It got a little out of hand because I had to watch girls ogle over him, not fun at all. But overall it was a kickass night. Well… technically it all happened two hours ago, I’m laying here and I can’t sleep so I figured that I would post on here, since its been awhile since I posted anything. P.s its 4am…

-Eleanor

2 weeks later, Vic Fuentes POV

“Hey Vic, heard your girl el is dating that sucker Kaiden” mike teased, but his eyes held a seriousness in them

I shrugged “It didn’t work out, and now were friends” I said annoyed

Mike sighed “Common, don’t let her be the one that got away…” then he added “Plus she’s freaking hot, like hot hot… “

“Beautiful” I quickly corrected then I rubbed my face in my hands, ever since I met Eleanor my world flipped upside down

He shook his head “Your in love” he stated casually as he took a bite of a sandwich he took 10 minutes ‘crafting’

Just then Jaime peeked his head out of his bunk bed “Damn straight he’s still in love with her” then he added, laughing “I’d be too” and just as he finished the last word, he went back into his little bunk bed. That’s Jaime for you.

I rolled my eyes, ever since the incident with Eleanor… I’ve been thinking about her almost every single day and I’ve told her that we were better off friends; because its better being friends than nothing at all…

Mike touched my shoulder “Sorry for teasing you man, I didn’t think it would really get under your skin…”

I nodded “Its alright, what’s in the past stays in the past I guess”

He shook his head “No, I want you to tell Kaiden that she’s yours and he can’t have her…”

I thought about what he said, and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to tell that bitch kaiden that she was mine.

I got up and nodded “Alright, I’ll do it, right now right here”

Jaime peeked his head out of his bunk bed and looked me up and down “Get dressed first…” then he went back into this bunk bed

I looked down, and I was just in my boxers.

“I’ll go get some pants on, and then I’ll get her back” I restated a little annoyed

Jaime didn’t even bother peeking out this time, instead he just yelled loudly  “and maybe a shirt wouldn’t be a bad idea...”

I rolled my eyes “fuck you”

A/N

It’s been awhile since I updated!!! I KNOW!

But I am going to do MAJOR revisions in the previous chapters to fix spelling mistakes and other errors! Please vote and comment!! I need at least 8 votes! Thank you all for hanging in there!  I’m sorry this is a filler chapter, and I know it kind of sucks… but I’m getting to a major point in the story! Don’t get to bored, things are about to get… crazy.

Who all went to warped tour??