Chapter seven: This is war.

Authors note please read:

So I know it's been awhile since I updated but I've been semi busy. For this chapter I created an unknown point of view. I couldn't think of any guys that would be fit for Eleanor. So I, being a genius, created a new fictional band.

The guy that's going to date Eleanor is handsome, sweet, shy, and since he's half French he's going to be a complete gentlemen and oh so very romantic.

Please vote and comment!

Thanks!

" it's been awhile Internet people, but my life is really hectic, and I just don't know what's going on with me right now. Depression is slowly sneaking back up on me, I lost him for awhile but he finally found my footprints and I can feel his presence. I'm just trying to get through this year, and once this year is done I will have enough for college, and then who knows after that? Anything. Could happen. Possibilities are endless.

It's been 5 days after the whole opening party and the concerts are running smoothly; more people turned up this year than any other (which means more work and higher pay). Yay me.

I've successfully distanced myself from people other than the ones that are in my small pathetic friend circle AKA: John, Wesley and his future little housewife Sarah. Well... I really liked andy, he was the perfect friend.

I hate the warpedtour, and nothing, not even a cute guy can change that. And when I get a chance to do something to jac vanek, I will not hesitate because she was already spreading rumors about me sleeping around with bands. Yes I did sleep with Vic, but that was a once time thing... Plus we already settled things and said we were better of just friends.

Sincerely yours,

Eleanor. "

I sighed, as I typed the last sentence into johns computer. It was nighttime, and tomorrow I would have a full day of traveling ahead of me. I laid back in the seat of johns car, and closed my eyes and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The morning I woke up at the crack of dawn, and did the usual things I did every morning.

I toke a quick shower and got dressed in my comfy mid calf grey sweatpants and my white v-neck t-shirt (traveling clothes) then I put on some mascara, and that was that.

I walked back to where I saw a new girl standing next to tanner. I curiously walked over and said hello.

She was really, really pretty, she had pitch black hair and a good fashion sense. She spoke with confidence, and she radiated a fun aura. I had a feeling that we were going to get together swimmingly.

"Hey, I'm August. August Johnson!" She said in a british accent, and then she held out her hand. I give her a wave of my hand.

"No handshakes here, only hugs!" She laughed and we hugged.

Tanner stood there awkwardly as we chatted for a few minutes.

"Why didn't I ever get a hug?" Tanner whined, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, what a man whore.

I crossed my hands over my chest "doesn't Jac Vanek already do that enough?" I smiled innocently.

His eyes widened at what I said, and then a stuttered "how do you know about that?"

I started walking away "it's quite obvious my friend, and it was nice meeting you August!" Then I turned around and added "welcome to the circus, we call the warped tour"

I sauntered back, with my exchange between tanner running through my thoughts. God, I was such a badass.

I spotted Andy immediately, and walked over to him.