A/N!

Hi!

Hello! Welcome to the story! Here I'll be explaining the characters, what's happening and some events!

Idk why I chose the names for friends. They just spoke to me and I needed names for the story-

Judging how easy the dragons were trained in movies/series etc. this will not go like hiccup training toothless, it will go like shown in the series or movie

This takes place in RTTE
Race to the edge
(I can make tons of story's using this timeline)

The episode where they find Dramillions does not happen.

The Sand Wraith that appears later on is a species no one knows in this! New species!
(Since it didn't appear in an official series or official movie.)

Along with the Grapple Grounder that appears later on! New species!
(Only in a game)

Every 7 chapters is a whole week meaning there will be 22 official chapters!
(Excluding A/N's and dragon pictures)
(The day of the Anniversary will be 2 chapters)

No character shipping!
(Srry ya'll, no hiccstrid)

The Speed Stinger is rideable! The main Speed Stinger in this is the size of Talia.
(Not full grown.)

To keep our plot line After the whole Dagur and the Skrill fiasco the little Skrill population had left the archipelago and went off the map that is on berk so just play along-

(No. Your Skrill isn't the one hiccup caught)

Explaining the characters!

You!

You're a well known kid in berk for getting in to trouble lots but are quite responsible and can keep secrets if desired. You love dragons and would do anything to protect them and their title's which most people in berk love about you. You'd do absolutely anything for your friends even if it costed gold. You're the person who has trained the last known Skrill in the Archipelago and absolutely love your dragon more than you love a good adventure.

Talia!

Talia is an outgoing and loving teen on Berk who also is quite threatening and strong when she wants to be. She absolutely adores sharp class dragons for the reason they're powerful and make a statement very much like her, but she won't admit it. She loves her friends and would murder someone for them. She trained an alpha Speed Stinger and proved countless times you can ride one and though the alpha doesn't have a pack yet she still loves him.

Amira!

Amira is a loving girl of Berk and gets quite cold even in a warm environment but that's some genetic thing. She loves the Stoker class dragons since they have a hot temperature and loves them because of their fiery temper and being quite powerful. She loves her friends and still won't admit it after years. She has been known to train a young Fireworm Queen and she loves her dragon more than sleeping under the stars or sleeping in general.

Apollo!

Apollo is a bright and calm boy in Berk and loved to mimic as a baby and people adore him for that. Apollo enjoys quiet and mysterious dragons like the mystery class ones for the reason they are usually very bright and playful types of dragons. Apollo enjoys spending time with his friends and loves them lots. He had trained the famous and endangered Dramillion and loves his dragon more than anything on earth which makes him loveable.