Part 6

Switch POV

"Then allow me to fix it," I answered after another quick, subtle glance around the parking lot. There were three more cars much closer to the door, and the employees parked behind the building, meaning no one would bother us.

You raised an eyebrow in response, "And how do you plan on doing that? I couldn't shake it off myself."

"I just have to make you feel something else to forget that feeling." I traced your lips with my thumb and moved my hand behind your neck, my fingers in your hair. I gave you a kiss, and realization filled your eyes.

"What are you thinking! Someone might see us." You protested incredulously while pushing me back and sliding towards the car door. I paused to admire your face, taking in the long lashes that highlight your light blue eyes, tiny blemishes that accompany your tan complexion, and redness that filled your face. No makeup is the cutest.

I smirked and gestured into the empty lot, "Who is? Certainly not the drivers on the highway." With that, I pulled you back into my arms and did a quick twist so that you were laying on the seats. My knee was stuck between you and the seats while my other leg stayed on the floor.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." You kept peering at the windows, as if someone might appear. I pushed the seats back to give a little more space and continued kissing you, stopping any more complaints. Gradually, you relaxed and accepted the idea as no sounds of other people came from outside. My body was pressed against yours, and you responded more passionately, grabbing my hair and holding me tightly. I paused for a brief moment, causing a questioning look.

"It's certainly getting hot in here." I laughed and took off my shirt. Then, my hands moved to the bottom of your shirt, "this should go as well." It soon joined its friend in the front of the car. Your eyes were glimmering with excitement as I placed a kiss right above your belly button. I continued a slow trail of gentle kisses and little bites up while cradling your hip and letting my other hand follow along the side. When I got to the spot between your breasts, I held for a second, blew a warm breath, and followed with another kiss; you seemed to enjoy that since your breathing only got heavier. I played on one side, and my hand massaged the other. You arched a little, and I moved my knee between your legs. Suddenly, sirens and flashing lights sped past on the highway.