Part 8

Switch POV

You almost sprang up like a frightened bunny until I held your shoulders. The police were way too far, but I still did not like taking unnecessary risks, and I can view this sight longer. "You're so jumpy tonight, princess. What do you need to relax?" I gave you a simple back massage as you eased back down. In my eagerness, I just pushed your bra down, but it seemed to be pulling really tightly now. I should change that. "Focus, beautiful. What do you want?"

"My bed" You whispered, keeping your eyes down, probably fatigued or guilty. It's hard to read you sometimes. I gave you your shirt. "Anything for my princess," I did not mind ending it early because I can make up for the discomfort, and I knew it takes a bit for you to adjust to new experiences.

After holding the passenger door for you, I slipped into the driver's side. "Can I have some emotional support?" I asked while starting the car.

You looked at my face for a sign of what was on my mind before slowly answering, "Sure, but for what?"

"For this drive." I placed my hand lightly on your thigh and steered towards the exit with one hand. My shirt stayed on the dashboard since I was still hot from earlier. "It's comforting."

You shook your head, "Such a child, you need support for a quick drive?" but smiled still and allowed my hand to stay. It was only a twenty-minute trip to my apartment, but as we pulled out of the parking lot, you placed your hand on mine. My heart did a small jump, and I held her a little tighter as we drove along.