Part 10

Switch POV 

The apartment layout was a very simple one. One door per floor with two bedrooms and one bathroom each. My old roommate moved out a year ago, so there was an extra clean room; that is never touched though. There's evidence of you everywhere, from the extra set of plates and rumpled blankets on the couch to the clothes thrown on the bed and chairs, yours but mostly mine – which was basically yours at this point. I would never leave such a mess normally. You looked quite beautiful as your hair swayed with each step. We went to our room, and my earlier mood started to stir back. "I'd like a kiss," I prompted and leaned against the wall. But you only gave a quick peck on my cheek, and it was certainly not because you were in a bad mood. You spun around and went towards the closet. This isn't quite enough, "Don't tease me, princess." I knew what you were trying to do, but I could control myself. Patiently, I watched as you pulled off a maroon sweatshirt, and then I held you close when you looked back at me. You always responded or seemed happy whenever I held you like this, perhaps it seems comforting or protective. I wouldn't allow harm to come your way anyway. "Are you feeling better?" Rather than an answer, you simply hugged me back and laid your head against me. It appeared to be helping. But then you did a really strange thing. Like a cat grooming another, you randomly licked my chest, to the right of my sternum. "Did you just lick me?" What the hell, this had me take a step back mentally. I couldn't tell what your intentions were since you hid your face in my chest, from the warmth or embarrassment, I have no clue. Holding your chin, I made you look into my eyes, "My beautiful, are you feeling well at least?" You nodded meekly, so I decided to move to a more comfortable location. In an easy swoop, I picked you in a princess carry.

"Hey, what are you doing?" You were a little confused but interested. After initially grabbing onto me, you loosened your grip slightly and allowed me to bring you to the bed.

Setting you down gently, I laid right next to you, smiled, and winked. "Nothing much, nothing much, I am imagining what would happen on our wedding night."