I Is For Intermission, I Is For Interval Plus Consequences

Annabeth Chase Perspective

She had seen enough, she saw her Perseus married to different women, all of them not her, not one timeline in which they were happy to the end as a couple, rather someone else always took him away from her and so far no how hard she tried, she failed to him back

She summoned the Fates to ask them why. Appearing before her, they told her that she was the one who caused it by refusing him harshly when he asked her to marry him, hence they wanted to teach her a lesson to show her that she could not just get everything when she wanted without consequences.
She did not agree with that and as a result of her brash actions steming from her inability to take emotional blows(even if she could freely give them), she unleashed a serious chain of events first by her actions against Hebe and Percy.
Secondly, her actions of fighting her own mother for selfish reasons.
And then by stealing Kronos's power thereby putting them as well herself at great risk because there was a high chance Kronos could reform faster since she had so willingly provided herself as a host by constantly using his powers

This news horrified her immensely now, she had thought that she would simply just Kronos's power of time go back to the moment when Percy was proposing to her, replace her past self accept his proposal and successfully erase her mistakes. That singular thought had now driven her to the point of obsession bordering on madness, was Kronos indirectly trying to break her will to make her susceptible to him? No way!, She was not going to allow it. The Fates reading her mind confirmed her exact thoughts.
Quickly thinking of a plan she asked them if there was a way to break Kronos hold.
They told her that for the time being, the only solution would be to cease using his powers while keeping herself contained so that they were able to monitor her.
As an incentive to encourage her, they said that she was successfully purged of Kronos power, she had a strong chance of reuniting with Percy down the line in future.

Author's note
Now
A question for my beloved readers
Should I
A. Heroically kill Annabeth Chase by letting her die in facing Kronos but leaving a child between her and Percy behind?
Or
Should I
Reunite them after  Kronos is defeated?

She agreed to their suggestion. Then as a show of courtesy and reciprocate her trust, they offered to tell something extra.

Flashback

After she had taken Kronos power and they had punished her to travel endlessly through time, Aphrodite spiced things up as she was mad for the unfair treatment she gave Percy after all he had gone through for her. She gave her the curse of unrequited love.
As such, she would see him fall in love with other women and they with him in every timeline she went to. Even if she realized her mistake towards him, he would never fall in love with her again as another woman would always be there to take her place by his side and in his heart.
It started as soon as she rejected him.

The women he had been with
1. Hebe
2. Artemis
3. Lupa& Iris
4. Hera
5. Artemis and the entire Hunt
6. Selene