Heart Of A Flame

Once the reward ceremony for the two wars was over, Perseus Achilles Jackson left Olympus, this time choosing to return to Camp Olympus. At least, this time around the multi layered barrier would keep Annabeth Chase out, since they now knew how dangerous she was.
He thought no one noticed him departing Olympus, but Hestia his favorite goddess saw him leaving. She had advocated for the rest of the Olympians to give him the reward of godhood for his service to them in the two wars
However, today her thoughts about him veered from the motherly and famillial to the romantic kind. She feared that Annabeth Chase might get the jump on him when no one was looking; which meant that someone would have to be with him at all times so that did not happen. In other words she would have to be one step of Annabeth Chase by getting to Perseus Achilles Jackson before she did, so she flashed herself to his Cabin.
Altering her form, she went from an adult to a Sixteen year old girl using the same tactics Hera used in that she created a replica of herself to stay with Percy while the real her kept a lookout for Annabeth Chase in case she appeared and tried anything funny, by sitting at the Hearth in the middle of Camp Olympus

This replica was implanted with fake memories, she was Penelope Jones, demigod daughter of Hestia who was created from the Hearth by her mother by accident when she was in a good mood and wanted company.

Through the clone/child she could still hear everything. Surprisingly she was aware of all the Fates told Annabeth Chase and also her decision to face Kronos in an ultimate battle for control of her body and mind. On one hand, she wanted to just sit down and watch how things would play out between the two combatants, however, her motherly/protective side which could not stand the idea of a demigod taking on a Titan who in terms of power was leagues stronger than her; won the battle of conscience.

Hence, she would put an end to it permanently, saving Annabeth Chase while enjoying her time with Percy Jackson via the clone, thus killing two birds with one stone. After all, they did not call her the Last Olympian for nothing. In truth, she burned Mount Orthys to ash during the Titan War, so that the Titans didn't have a base to retreat back to in order to regroup, thereby allowing her brothers as well as the rest of their allies finish them off.

As she predicted Annabeth Chase comes into the Camp heading straight to Percy's Cabin, leading her to block her path. Armour appears on her entire body as she summons the whole Olympian council, telling her father Kronos that his games have gone too far.
Continuing, she said that even though he succeeded in tempting then utilizing one lost demigod in Luke Castellan, Son of Hermes to fight them, he was not going to do the same thing with Athena's demigod daughter whom he promised to give her deepest desires i.e. Percy Jackson if she became a willing vessel for him to inhabit, together all the Olympians unleashed their powers against Kronos, with just enough power to knock Kronos out of Annabeth Chase's body rendering her unconscious while what remained of his essence to Tartarus once and for all, he was burnt away in the river of Fire. Annabeth Chase was taken back to Olympus to recuperate in her mother's temple, by her i.e. Athena, who was grateful that she was finally free from Kronos's control.
Taking a moment to look back at Percy's Cabin, she hoped that maybe one day, he would fall in love with Annabeth Chase again