1

Cher Horowitz. 18 years old in Woodsboro High School, 12th grade. She wakes up and drags her feet out from under her pink and purple soft blankets. Her alarm clock beeping at an average volume. She twists the turn off button and the clock gradually stops beeping. She gets up out of her bed and walks over to her closet. She smiles when she finds the perfect outfit for a beautiful day on a Wednesday.

She walks over to her mirror to see how it looks on her

She walks over to her mirror to see how it looks on her. Her long blonde hair a mess is making the outfit look unsuccessful. She sits down at her vanity mirror and takes her hair brush out of her drawer. She gently brushes her hair so the knots don't irritate her. After, she walks back over to her mirror to look again. "Perfect" she smiles in approval. She sprays a little bit of perfume and puts on deodorant.

She then sits on her queen sized bed to put on her white converses. She grabs her bag and jogs out of her room and down the deck of stairs. She heads into the bathroom to brush her teeth then jogs back out. "Bye, mom, bye, daddy" she waves them off before running out the house.

"Cher!!" She turns to her head and sees Tatum Riley running towards her. "Hey!" Tatum puts her arm around her neck. They thought of eachother as sisters only because they both have blonde hair and good sense in outfit choice. "Did you hear what happened last night?" Tatum asked. "No, what happened last night?" "Casey Becker, the girl in our science class, was murdered last night, along with her boyfriend, Steve Orth!"

Cher's jaw drops in shock. "What?! Really?!" "Yeah!!" "No way!!" "Yes way!! According to Dewey, it's one of the worse cases in years since..you know" you knew what she meant. One of your friends mom was murdered last year. "Holy shit!" They continue talking about it while walking to school.

They then see Sidney Prescott and run up to her. "Guys, why are there News vans and police everywhere!?" Sidney asked. "Casey Becker and Steve Orth were murdered last night!" Cher replied. "No way..she was in my english class!" "Not anymore!" Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley have been Cher's friends since 10th grade, so they felt like sisters to eachother, even though it's only been like 2 years.