5

"Cher!" She turns around to meet with Stu. "Oh, hey!" "Hey, so um, I'm having a little fiesta tonight if you wanted to come?~" he shrugs his shoulders while smiling like an idiot. "Uh, duh!! Of course of I'm coming but what time?" "8:50!" He jumps. "Alright" she walks away and Stu jumps up in the air and starts clapping his hands.

------------

"Ugh..where is it?!" Cher throws around clothes while she's trying to find her party outfit. She smiles in approval when she finally finds it.

(I don't like the ring, headband, and purse, so I'm taking them out

(I don't like the ring, headband, and purse, so I'm taking them out. Or you can keep them if you want)

"Perfect.." she gives herself a turn and right, then and there, she felt beautiful. She puts her hair in a ponytail and a couple of bobby pins in the back to stop the hair strains from coming down. She puts on some light pink lipstick, then walks out her room and down the stairs but then stops quickly when she sees her parents sleeping on the couch with a movie on. She tiptoes into the living room and slowly opens the front door and closes it then starts jogging out of her driveway.

---------------

She knew where Stu's house was since she lived close to him. It only took her 6 minutes to walk there, but she didn't mind. She walks up to his house and sees people walking inside. She then sees Sidney and Tatum walking up to the house. Cher tightens her ponytail and pats the dust and fuzz off her skirt. She enters the house and hears the loud music and sees people already getting drunk. She laughs when someone falls down the stairs due to them being drunk.

She walks inside the kitchen and sees Tatum and Sidney. Sidney sees her and stares at her seeing that Cher looks prettier than her tonight, but also feeling jealous and mad because what if Billy shows up and she takes him away from me? She thought. "Woo wee!! Look at you!" Tatum praises. "Don't mention it" Cher smiled.

"I think we ALL look good tonight" Sidney butted in and spinning in front of Cher and Tatum. Cher laughed knowing that she was trying to be a show off since she's jealous of her. "What? What's so funny?" Sidney eyed her. "Nothing at all!" Cher continued laughing. "I'm gonna go see Randy, so see you in a minute or two" Cher walked into the living room and people turn to look at her.

"You look beautiful, Cher!" Someone yelled. She bowed teasingly and sat on the couch. Tatum and Sidney walked in. Randy kneels down next to Cher. "Okay, so I know how annoyed you get when I ask this, but-" "Randy, I swear to god, if this is about Halloween-" "just listen for like 15 seconds!!" "More like 24/7" Cher joked making Tatum laughed.

"You gotta listen to me about Jamie though!" "Nope!" He groans and starts running around the house asking people about it. "Tits, see?" Cher looked at Tatum with a funny face. "So, Cher, I have a question" she looks at Sidney. "Yeah?" "So..what is it with you and Billy?" Cher raises an eyebrow. "I mean- you do seem to be on his shoulder everyday so.." she shrugs while looking at Cher waiting for an answer.

"Nothing really but if something is with us then I'll let you know" Cher smiles getting pissed. Sidney throws her hands in the air not understanding why Cher won't just tell her.

"You guys won't believe who's here, it's the chick from top news!" The three turn around and see Dewey walking in with Gale Weathers. Cher tilts her head back laughing, then she gets up with Tatum. "Dewey!" Tatum calls him over. "What is she doing here?" "She's with me!" He happily smiled. "Well, she sure looks like the type to be with a cop" Cher joked making Tatum chuckle.

----------------