Chapter 7: Armed and ready.

*Small heads up, starting this Sunday i will be working again, wich means no more daily parts. Il try to update at least once every three days, and possibly every weekend day.... no promises.

Second heads up, I just recently picked up Dmc4 and 5 from a friend... and got an idea. if you can guess it. And it sure as hell aint Devil trigger or some of that crap

That is all, Enjoy reading!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Scouting complete. I can confirm that the enemys pursuing us have been eliminated'', Dobermann reported. ''Ugh thank god... Since im still a bit winded from that arrow that hit me'' i said, my Wounds Wrapped in bandages.

( think one near the gut, Lower arm, and one across the chest) 

(.... also on that note our jacket is ruined thanks to that elephant )

''Anyways, We've managed to break through theyr encirclement. We'll be at the Outskirts of Chernobogg soon'', '' Do we know when that 'Catastrophe hits us... its giving me realy bad vibes'' I said a bit scared. ''Well make it, now stop your whining'' Dobermann sneered, ''I aint whining its called Being nervous.''

As Amiya, Dobermann, Ace, and Nearl began to discuss amongst each other. I took the liberty to quickly take a breather..

I went against a wall and began to sit down, as i grabbed a water bottle and a sandwich from my backpack. I havent had the chance to eat since this morning... so this help me get some strength back, i thought as i munched on the sandwich.

Yato who was guarding our parimiter came to sit beside me, Im guessing she also is tired.

As an awkward silence was settling in, i thought i might as well offer her one. So i grabbed a sandwich out of my backpack... i had enough. 

''Want one?'' I Asked yato, as i offered her a BLT sandwich, ''No thanks, But thanks for the offer'' she politely Declined, "Suit yourself, but at least drink something... no Soldier can go on without having at least something in his stomach'' i said as i tossed her a Bottle of water.

And then we just sat there for a bit..

.

I then suddenly thought back to something Shaw used to tell me when we where having first aid.

It was a sunny day, And we where outside for practicing Emergency first aid, As shaw told us a lesson that i found kinda funny at the time.

''Now remember, Even though you can Heal the body, healing the soul is diffrent, All you can do in that regard is keep them talking, have a couple of jokes on hand or some nice story's to tell, The moment they stop listening is the moment hell stars'' He stated.

''(........ Maybe another time)''

I just decided to enjoy the silence for now... Since after all... first time i had some proper rest today...

Actualy on that note, I wonder if this still works.

I Went to grab something out of my Backpack..

''(thank god it still works)''