Chapter 26: Fire Prevention Plan

Compassion.

Trust.

Kindness.

Thing's that make up part of our personality. The things that, most people would see as a part of being aquaintences. Friends. Loved ones.

Yet, in times of desperation and survival. Those feelings can twist and turn. And they can turn into their polar opposites.

Hate.

Despair.

Cruelty.

All these small feelings, all these part's of the human... Terran's civilisation, In this case. Make up who they are, who we are.

However. Those feelings, those bonds you make along your whole lifetime.. Can they realy last through the test of time?

....

Allow me to put it this way. 
In reality, what would happen if everything you had ever known... was suddenly out of your reach. And you got immediatly robbed right after, badly beaten and thrown into other people's problem's.

You had to start anew...

Would you be able to push forward?

--------------------------------

08:00 PM Rhodes Island's
Y/n's residence

BEEP BEEP BEEP

''......''

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/n: ''......Ngh..''

BEEP BEEP BE-

CRASH!

''.... Right, I'm never getting used to this thing am i?''

Y/n said to no one in particular, as he slowly got out from under the blanket's. Small bag's under his eye's. As he began to stretch his arm's out, 'New day, New opportunity's' they say... Yet, in his case it could be translated differently. 'New day, New Problem's'...

And the first problem of the day, his alarm clock. 

Now sure, whenever it break's he can just create a new one. That is, if he can find enough junk to supplement that creation. But still, it isn't realy practical for the long term's. 

But, what can he do about it. Normaly he would just sleep in when it's the weekends, and his internal clock would do the rest on work days. Yet since he got here, he felt that clock being unrelieable at best...

With a sigh and a grunt, he got to his feet. And began dressing himself in his new gear. A big bright glow shining right through his window, as he move's his arm in front of his eyes, to prevent being blinded by the natural flashbang that is: The Sun.

Y/n: ''Please blow up, you damn fireball.''

Halfway through him getting dressed, his gaze slowly beginning to trail toward's said window once more. As he sees his own reflection. His facial hair having grown considerably since the last time he tended to it. 

He looked like a Hobo!

Now that he thought about it.... when was the last time he properly shaved himself.... or even took a shower for that matter. Counting back the days, including the days he was in a coma... at least 3 weeks.

Y/n: ''Right... First things first'' He muttered, before taking off his clothes and making his way to his bathroom. The handle of his old Karambit in the palm of his hand.