The accident. 2

The car came to a slow stop as you two had arrived at your workplace, before you could even notice he had already turned the car off and stepped out of the driver's door, coming over to your door and opening for you, offering his hand.

You gently smiled at him as you put your hand in his and got out of the car while he smiled back at you. He had led you to the two front doors as you both kept holding each other's hands.

He let go of your hand and politely opened the door for you, letting you walk in first before walking in after you. You both were immediately met with your other boss, Henry Emily.

"Y/n, hello, anyways I need you to clean the back quickly, would you please?" The dirty blonde spoke to you as you softly smiled and nodded your head.

"Sure Henry. I can do that." You spoke back, having a small, unintentional, bit of venom in your tone. This had to be the perfect time to do this, you had been planning the perfect crime to get rid of the perfect, charming criminal. William Afton.

Yes, you knew this was basically just snooping down to his level, but you honestly didn't care, and it would look like the perfect accident. No one would suspect a thing, especially from you. You were always sweet, sickeningly sweet. So, you being a murderer is on no one's mind, and never will be.

"Alright, thank you. Now, William, come with me, will you?" Henry signaled William to follow him as he had already started walking down the hallway to the two men's offices. You watched as the two of them turned the corner and left you to yourself, causing a sinister smile to appear on your face.

Now, being the partner of one of the co-owners of Freddy Fazbears Pizza, you must arrive earlier along with the two of the owners, meaning no other employees are here.

You start to walk over to the stage, climbing up onto it and walking behind the curtain. Now finding yourself backstage, you look around to find the springlock suit William wears almost every single day, today not being an exception.

You immediately walk over to it and mess with the springlocks, loosening them as much as you can before they close. Knowing how the springlocks work, you know with how lose you made them, William won't have the time to realize he's about to activate the springlocks before he does, leaving him no time to get out of the suit or react.

You slightly grin to yourself as you just imagine him screaming in pain and slowly bleeding out as parents and children scream and cry in terror as they file out of the building, Williams cries of pain and pleads to help him as Henry probably is panicking while calling 911.

Mind, you didn't
want to hurt Henry or any of the other employees, mentally or physically, but you knew this would scar them mentally. And so would your disappearance after the fact.
You shake your head and stand up as your job was done, then you walked to the broom and started to sweep the backstage as Henry had asked you to, making sure not to think too much about killing William.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to go take a smoke break, I'll be back in a second." You say to your co-worker, Julie, as she lightly nods and flashes you a soft smile before going back to work while you open the back door and exit the kitchen to the back of the establishment.

You lean your back against the wall as you pull out your pack of cigarettes and lighter, taking one cigarette and placing it between your lips before lighting it. You take a long drag from the cigarette then blow out a cloud of smoke as you hold the cigarette between your fingers as you look at it. "I should really quit this shit.."