Argumentive

Oh btw you're already dating William

You walk into the bedroom as you lock the door behind you, yes it's not your shared bedroom, it's the guest bedroom but it's better than dealing with him for now.

You're slightly shaking as you hear a loud bang from downstairs, you run your fingers through your hair as you struggle to settle yourself.

You've just had a fight with your boyfriend, William Afton, he had hit you and now you're here. Upstairs without giving him a chance to even utter a word to you.

Your last relationship ended in an abusive manner, meaning you now have issues with someone hurting you. And until now, William has never put his hands on you the wrong way knowing this.

You take a deep breath and stand up straight as you deeply sigh. You walk over to the foot of the bed and gently sit down as the mattress creaks under your weight.

You hear soft footsteps coming up the stairs, they come closer then stop at the door. For a moment there's complete silence then more footsteps walking away from the guest room door.

It's like you were holding your breath as you let out a sigh of relief, you really don't want to even hear that man's name right now.

You lean back onto the bed as you softly sigh again, you look at the clock '1:42? It's not that late.. I'll just fall asleep, I have nothing better to do..'

You slowly move to lay down in the bed as you pull a thin blanket over you then close your eyes and slowly drift off into a peaceful sleep.

☀︎——

You slowly stir awake as a firm knock at the locked door awakes you. You rub your eyes as you sit up, now remembering the fight you and the male you live with had.

You glance at the clock as you realize it's been three hours, there's a second knock but this time it's followed with a charming British accent.

"..Y/N? Look, can we talk?"

You look at the door as you deeply sigh "What do you want?"

He slowly speaks to you as you run your fingers through your hair again "..I'm going to ask this first, are you alright?"

"..I mean yes, but I'm a little upset." And by a little you really mean you have an unending feeling of resentment towards this man right now.

"Can you at least open the door so we can have an actual conversation?"

You groan slightly before getting up and walking to the door then unlocking it, you barely open it then walk to the bed before he gets a good look at you.

You sit on the edge of the bed as he slowly walks towards you, he gently sits next to you and stares while you look at the wall.

You can see him slightly hesitate before softly speaking to you.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you like that. I know I upset you and I'm sorry for all the things I said before. I didn't mean any of it I promise." He looks slightly uncomfortable as he admits to his wrong doings.