{Chapter 6-With the Stars}

After Dream Portaled Away

Dream sighed as he reached into his pocket, he pulled out a box of cigarettes. He took one out and put the rest away as he sat on his bed. He the put his finger at the front of the cigar before the tip of his finger had a yellow flame coming from it. When the cigar lit he let his body relax as he huffed out the smoke. He laid flat on his bed as he slightly teared up. He closed his eye sockets tightly causing a tear to fall out.

'I didn't mean for this to happen..I never wanted to hurt them..' he thought as more tears started to flow from his sockets. He huffed one more time before sitting up and taking his cigar out his mouth. He started sobbing while holding his head, he then unlit his cigarette by putting it in his ashtray. He laid down again, this time curling into a ball as he sobbed.

1 Hour Later

Dream slowly opened his eye sockets, he realized he fell asleep. He sighed and sat up. He stayed staring at the floor for a while until he found the motivation to get up. He made his way to the door and opened it to be greeted with an excited Ink "Oh! Hello Ink!" Dream said. Ink smiled wider and both his eye lights were stars "I heard you saw Nightmare!" he said excitedly "How did you-" "I have my ways Dreamy! So, did you get to take to him?" "Sigh, Ink you know they've always preferred being called they/them even when we were children, or in rare cases, whatever gender they want." "I know but I created him as a boy! So I'm just going to refer to him as, well him!" Dream looked away, annoyed at him, but nonetheless he turned back and answered Inks other question "No, I was not able to talk to them.." Dream told Ink.

Ink sighed, he lit up again soon though "But now we have somewhere he might be! And we might've learned something! Let's have a meeting to discuss this!" "Ink I-" "SWAP! Right on time! Call a meeting! We saw Nightmare so now we might have a clue on where he can be!" Ink said as he spotted Swap, Swap looked scared for a moment but no one payed attention to that. Swap nodded before rushing off.

With Swap

Swap quickly ran but had bumped into Horror, Swap looked up at him annoyed and angry, ever since they betrayed Nightmare Swap and the other spies have been giving the group side eyes or annoyed looks. Swap growled and got up "Watch where you're going next time" Swap said "I-I sor-ry" Swap looked at him confused "I-I kn-know y-you s-py" Swaps eye lights shrank, he felt fear wash over him for a moment, you see, the gang knew there were spies but they only knew Aster, Fell, and a few others, they didn't know all of them "T-tell Nigh-t sor-ry p-le-lease" Horror told him. Swap looked up at Horror in shock "W-what?" he asked, Horror quietly whimpered. Swap stayed shocked for a moment more before nodding and rushing off.

He quickly went into his room in the mansion before texting the group chat with the spies that Nightmare was seen. The group chat then was then overflowing with questions about Nightmare and if they were ok, Swap quickly put that he doesn't know but they won't find out where they are, and even if they did they wouldn't have any way of getting in. That seemed to calm everyone down as the group chat didn't have a new notification every second. Swap sighed and put away his phone and left his room to call a meeting.

After He Called The Meeting And Everyone Was There

Swap was sitting down and took note of the fact that Fell and Dust, who used to be past lovers before...you know, were sitting far away from each other, Dust looked upset and sad while Fell looked a little pissed, but he also took note of the fact that Cross and Epic still seemed close, which was a bit weird because as soon as Epic found out they broke up with Cross. He shook it off and tried to pay attention to what they were saying but he kept on looking around and saw that Horror and Lust were sitting close, but not really(3 seats away), together.

Eventually, before Swap could even process what was happening the meeting was over and everyone went to chat and noticed that Lust was talking with Horror and Dance had his arm around her which seemed to make Horror a bit upset considering he might've not gotten over Lust yet. He looked at Cross and Epic to see Cross treating Epic like royalty, doing everything for them, from opening a chair so Epic can sit to glaring and having his magic slightly flare up at anyone who so much as looked at Epic in a somewhat angry or upset way, he could tell Epic found this somewhat amusing. And Fell had his back turned to Dust as Dust seemingly pleaded for forgiveness.

Epic POV(not really)

Epic was ok with having Cross around them, they didn't really mind much but they were still upset at Cross. You see, Cross told them about the plan and about how sorry he was and that he was going to make it up to Nightmare and them, mainly Nightmare. Epic decided to tell Cross that if he truly did feel sorry and was going to make it up to them then he would have to prove it. And now Cross is being SUPER protective of Epic, like the royal guard defending their King/Queen. Thing is Cross in fact DID treat Epic as a monarch, which Epic found amusing. But the main thing on their mind was how Nightmare was doing.

•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Sorry this chapter was short and lazy, lost motivation half way-
but 1019 isn't bad right???💀💀