Surprise Guest

"I really think you two need to talk." Dave and Sam were walking up the front steps of the cabin as he turns to her before opening the door. "You two have been through worse than this."

"I know, I just feel like she needs to just get it out of her system and move on." Sam grabs the door handle and opens the door to a quiet house.

"Babe." He walks across the floor grabbing her hand. "Trust me on this. Regardless of what you think she needs, you two can't let some celebrity come between you. Besides she will probably never see him again after tomorrow and you two can go back to normal." He pulls her into a hug shaking her back and forth.

She breathes out in a huff. "Fine! But I'm blaming you if this goes badly." She pulls away turning to walk down the hall.

"I'm gonna go get the beer and food from the car." He walks out the door heading down the stairs.

Sam approaches Lisa's door, putting her ear to the stained wood, she hears silence on the other side as she decides to open the door. "Lisa? Can we talk?"

She swings the door open slowly exposing Lisa curled up in a ball on the right side of the bed. There was a single rose next to her on the pillow. She steps in the room walking over to the side she was laying down, taking a seat at the foot of it. Studying her friend for a minute or two, she decides to gently place a hand on her leg to wake her. She slowly rocks her back and forth trying to make this as gentle as possible. As she was doing this, a loud noise chimes from the nightstand.

"What? What's going on?" Lisa jumps up grabbing her phone. "Shit! How did I over sleep my first alarm?" She sits up as her eyes focus on Sam sitting there next to her. "Sam?"

"Yeah." She whispers with a hint of shame in her voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm being selfish and I don't want to loose you over something like this." Lisa leans back against the headboard pulling her knees up to her.

"Me either. I want you to have fun on this trip, and if this is how you want to have fun, then I support you." Sam scoots closer to her pulling on her arm. "Come here."

Lisa drops her legs moving closer to her. She lays her head on Sam's shoulder as she grabs her hand. "You're my best friend Sam. The best friend, and I would do anything to keep you in my life."

"Me too!" Sam stands up pulling her to her feet next to her. "Now lets go make some lunch. I bet you're hungry."

As the two of them walk out into the hallway they can hear two faint male voices out front. Sam increases her pace as she heads for the front door. Stopping just shy of the doorway she turns to look back as Lisa.

"Lisa, you better come here." Sam waves her hand rapidly.

Lisa looks over at the doorway as a familiar sound rings in her ears. That deep throaty laugh that always made her smile. She hurries to the doorway next to her friend as the two of them look out onto the front focusing on the two gentlemen laughing and joking.

"Babe, hey, looks who just showed up." Dave smiles up at the two of them standing in the doorway. "Hawkeye....In the flesh!" He makes a cheesy pose like he was holding a bow as Sam busts out laughing and Lisa covers her face in embarrassment.

Sam jogs down the stairs and grabs Dave's hand pulling him into her arms as she kisses his cheek, still giggling. "You are such a dork babe."

Lisa slowly walks down the stairs, unaware that her hair was messy from her nap. She tries to run her hands through her hair as she hits the tangles in the back and her embarrassment intensifies.

"Hey there, I figured you wouldn't mind me coming by." JR smiles at her as she struggles to get her fingers out of her hair.

"Oh it's fine! We were just about to get some lunch going." Dave pulls away from Sam as he grabs the bags at his feet about to walk up the stairs.

"I'll help you baby." Sam rushes past Lisa as her and Dave walk back into the house.

Jeremy walks over to Lisa taking her hand in his as he takes in the sleepy form in front of him. Pulling her closer to him he lets go of her hand and wraps his arms around her.

"You look like your still sleepy." He whispers to her.

She places her head against his chest taking in all of the smells coming from his shirt. Her eyes close as the tension drains from her body, then her arms wrap around his waist.

"Just still waking up." She whispers back. "Let me get changed and fix this matt on my head then we go do whatever you have planned." She pulls back, looking up into his eyes as a sweet smirk creeps over his face.

"You look fine the way you are." He leans down and brushes his lips against hers.

"Just let me freshen up really quick." She pulls back out of his arms as she turns to walk back toward the cabin, but he grabs her hand again pulling her back into his arms aggressively. He pulls her chin up to him as he leans down pressing his lips against hers again. Her arms wrap around his neck as her hands run through his hair.

That deep growl slips out of his mouth as a smile creeps up on her face. They break apart as she starts to giggle, still pulling lightly on his hair. "You have no idea how much that drives me crazy. " She bites down on his bottom lip as his hand slides up her back, gripping onto the shirt she was wearing.

She releases his lip then pulls back and walks up the stairs, leaving his standing there watching her in awe. "Damn you woman." He whispers under his breath.