Chp 2.

Kate POV.

My eyes meet his, and he shoots me a death glare. I quickly look back at my book terrified, even though there's not much he can do since Mrs. Sanders is here.

All of a sudden he takes a seat next to me, and also takes out a book and begins to read.

Mrs.S- I'm going to the restroom i'll be back.

NO NO NO! SHE CAN NOT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE WITH HIM!

She quickly leaves the room closing the door of class room.

It became cold all of a sudden I began to shake and get goosebumps.

Ethan begins to take of his sweatshirt, I look at him, and he hands it to me, without even looking at me once.

Ethan- You see um, cold.

I look at him,

Ethan- Just grab it before I change my mind.

I grab his sweatshirt sliwly and his hand touch's mine, by accident. He quickly removes his hand from the sweater.

Kate- Thanks.

I quietly whisper.

He doesn't look at me at all.

I put on his sweatshirt and smell his cologne, it smelled so good it made me have butterflies.

Ethan just kept reading, I noticed each time I looked at him he clenched his jaw.

I fell asleep, but I felt someone put a strand of hair behind my ear, I couldn't dare to see who it was. But all I knew it was Ethan.

What was going on with him why is he treating me like this?
*************************
Kate POV.

I woke up and realized Ethan was still there, my eyes flutter open and I realize he was staring at me, he quickly looks back at his book.

Okay, maybe, just maybe I should try doing small talk.

I'm about to open my mouth to speak but,

Ethan- Don't try to do small talk.

I roll my eyes,

Kate- You know Ethan your a real ass.

His eyes shoot to mine, and he doesn't give me a death glare this time, his eyes look almost filled with sympathy and he clenches his jaw again. And storms out the room.

What's up with him.
******************
Ethan POV.

I couldn't be in that class anymore, I just couldn't. I don't know why but this time it felt different. I didn't want to hit her, I just wanted to comfort her. Which just made me mad.

I stormed out of the class, and headed to my locker grabbing my penny board, and skating out of school, the bell would ring in 5 minutes anyways.

I just needed to clear my mind a bit. But one things for sure, no one can know about today, specially Grayson.
************************
Kate POV.

I walked out of the classroom being dissmed from class.

Until someone pushes me against the lockers.

I groan from pain.

Grayson- chuckles, What's up whore, I don't care, where's my brother. Rumor says you bothered him and he left detention class. So tell me loser where is my brother.

Kate- I-I don't know he just left.

He looks at my eyes that were now beginning to tear up, his face drops, like if he realized something. He lets go of me, and looks down, clearly avoiding looking at me.

Grayson- Are you wearing Ethan's sweatshirt?

Kate- I-I can explai-

Grayson- No um, just forget it.

He says looking away and walks away.

Tears begin to trickle down my cheeks, I was saved, I don't know what saved me.
But something was for sure, something's up with the Dolan twins.
****************************