Chp 7.

Kate POV.

My eyes shoot open, I look at my phone, 4:03 am. I quickly get up ate breakfast, bread and jam, I ran to the bathroom taking a two minute shower, quickly getting out and changing into grey sweatpants, white vans, and while I was looking through my closet, I found Ethan's sweatshirt, I chuckle to myself. And as weird as it seems, I decided on wearing it.

I do a quick messy bun, and did my regular make up, foundation, blush, eyeliner, light eye-shadow, and lip gloss.

I run downstairs, with my huge suitcase when I quickly get a message from Cameron Dolan.

Cameron; Hey gurll!! We're outside!

I checked the time, 4:29 am, wow I should really get a geniuses world record.

Kate; On my way just saying goodbye to my parents. :)

Cameron; Okay I'm sending Grayson to help you with the suitcase. ;)

Grayson....Oh my gawd.

I quickly make my way back to the kitchen with my huge suitcase.

Mom- Awww my baby, I'm gonna miss you sweetie.

Kate- Me too mom. I'll see you in a month.

I say with a weak smile.

Dad- I'm so sorry baby girl, maybe next time.

Kate- Don't worry about it daddy, I don't balme you guys, thanks to you guys, I'm going to Fiji!

Mom- Oh sweetie please take care, and call often!

Kate- Okay mom! Love you Dad! Love you mom!

I hear them scream I love you back, as I exit my house feeling the cold morning air hit my face.

I bump into something hard, I look up and notice it's Grayson. Shit. I quickly step back bumping into the closed door, he chuckles and takes my suitcase without saying a word, and heads for the car where all of the Dolans were in. Such as, Mrs.Dolan, Mr.Dolan, Cameron, and Ethan.

I quickly get in the car saying hi to everyone, even though only Cameron and Mr.Dolan and Mrs.Dolan greeted back.
I got to sit at the edge making only Cameron sitting next to me. While Ethan and Grayson sat next to each other taking snapchats, while I sunk in my seat as much as possible.
*************************
At the airport.
Kate POV.

We finally arrived at the airport, it was only 4:50 am, so I was practically dying of how tired I was.

I kept rubbing my eyes trying to stay awake.

We make our way to take seats, waiting for them to call our flight. I was so tired...

Voice: EVERYONE FLYING TO FIJI FLIGHT 5:30 AM PLEASE REPORT TO GATE 12. YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE LEAVING SOON.

I jumped in my seat getting startled. Everyone laughed at me, and I just ignored them minding my own dam business.

We all quickly got up and made our way to Gate 12. We all stood in line there.
I handed the lady my ticket, and I did as told to sit in the seat assigned.

I took my seat I got window seat so I was proud about that.

After a while everyone took their seat, I noticed Ethan searching around the plane still standing, then his eyes land on my row, on the seat next to me, and then finally his eyes land on, me.
**
He makes his way toward me putting his suitcase on the top box thingy, and then plops himself down next to me totally avoiding me.

I roll my eyes, and begin to look through my playlist. When the flight attendants lady told Ethan and me to shut off our electronics because we were about to take off. We both did as told not wanting to die.

So it became awkward, it was a very uncomfortable silence. Until he broke it.

Ethan- I see your wearing my sweatshirt. It fits you.

Kate- I-I'll give it back to you when we land I promise.

Ethan- No keep it, its cold, and plus, you look cute in it.

My eyes shoot to him, I blush. He wasn't even paying attention anymore, he already had his earphones plugged in listening to his music.

My eyes were kept wide, I couldn't believe it, he called me cute. I did the same he did feeling so tired. My eyes slowly closed to the song "Do I wanna know" by Arctic Monkeys.

My eyes closed, and my head began to fall to the side landing on something, soft.
I could hear a chuckle, but I was too tired to see who it was...so I just fell asleep...
**************************
[A/N] credits to my mom for giving me the Fiji idealots of love, stay awesome❤❤✌