Chp 36. final chapter

Kate POV.

"ETHAN!" I scream at the top of my lungs, as I begin to sob,

"Baby! What's wrong? Are you okay?" I look to my right, oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it.

It was Ethan, I wrap my arms around him and hug him as tight as I could. Feeling his warm bare chest against me.

"O-okay? Baby?" He says laughing a little bit.

"Oh my gosh Ethan. I thought you were dead! Where is Grayson!?"

"He's fine Kate, he said he went home, I told I found you, but you just needed some time to think." He says with a worried face.

I sigh in relief touching my chest. Ethan wraps his arms around me,

"Oh my gosh Ethan, I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you ir Grayson." I say with tears threatening to spill.

"I know baby, I know." He says kissing the top of my head.

"I love you Ethan." I say with a sniffle.

"I love you too." He says and pecks my lips.
************************
1 week later.....

"EVERYONE FLYING TO NEW JERSEY, PLEASE REPORT TO GATE 19, THANK YOU!"

I get startled one again, but this time Stan chuckles and tightens his arm around me, reassuring me everything's fine.

I look up at him and he smiles.

Cameron stands up first and takes her luggage with her to the plane then Ethan and I do the same.

Grayson wasn't here no more. Once we were back at the house,

Cameron had said Grayson left because he had some very important things to do.
*****************************
Ethan POV.

Kate has been feeling bad ever since we got on the plane, she's probably nervous.

I would to, if there was a kidnapper who may ir may not be looking for her.

"Ethan, I feel like I'm about to throw up." She whispers in my ear holding onto my hand tightly.

"Baby, are you sure?" I ask her with worry, she nods and quickly stands up a hand covering her mouth.

She fast walks towards the restroom, and all I hear is the door slam locked.

I get up saying "Excuse me." Many times before getting to the restroom.

I finally get to the restroom, and lightly knock on the door.

"Katherine, angel, are you alright? Can I come in?" I ask her, as I lean my head against the door.

I hear the door unlock, and I open the door walking in not really smelling the vomit.

I hold her into an embrace as she rest's her head in my chest softly sniffling.

"Are you okay love?" I ask her concerned.

"No Ethan I'm not, I don't know what's going on, I didn't tell you but I've been feeling like this for two days straight." She says holding me tighter.

"I thought it was the plane ride that was getting you nervous?" I ask her.

"No Ethan, I don't know what it is, maybe I ate something bad? I don't know." She says with closed eyes.

I take in a deep breath, and let go of Kate,

"I'll be right back babe." I tell her with a weak smile.