Who Brought the Marshmallows?

Author Note here, I felt like i should give some context on... What the heck happened in the last Chapter... So il do a basic run down for you in case your wondering... If not feel free to skip this Chapter. 

Ok so for the main Power of the MC of this book i wanted something... Diffrent, I thought of lightning, but that by itself seemed a bit to bland... So instead i went with something i read up at one point.

Nuclear Fission                                                                                                                                                                Now For sake of Simplicity, its more or less 'Using lightning to break down somethings structure, and then forge it into something new. For example, If we had some rubble we could turn it into a wall.

When its being constructed it kind of looks like either a bunch of goop, or just like its being pulled together by lightning.. in some cases its both.

Now the original way Fission works is by Bombarding, Radioactive Isotopes, Then Compressing them, and then splitting it. Of course its a lot more Difficult and interesting to explain/read it yourself, so i wont go to much into it.

So Basicly, we can craft anything, any material from anything... seems op right.

..... Yeah time for some downsides people

First of all, You can only create simple things with this, For example: Walls, Stairs, Floors, Etc.          You can make more complicated stuff, like lets say a phone.. but those require ample knowladge, and time. 

Second, The bigger the thing, the more energy is used. Law of equal exchange or some crap... i dont remember, Anyways the bigger the thing u wanna create/The more complicated it is, the more stamina is used.

Of course if you go over your 'safe limit' There is gonna be a bigger side effect to it... Like you know, you breaking down your own body. 

Third, You can only effect non living objects, Apart from yourself. However modifying yourself in this way can lead to permanent damage. 

That is the 'Complex' part of it at least.

Now for a small List of what you can do.

-Create and summon an electric current around your body ( For context think this)

And use it to create small short ranged electric blasts, or just to give your attacks a bit of kick to it

And use it to create small short ranged electric blasts, or just to give your attacks a bit of kick to it. This shits max range is about 20 CM, but you can discharge the energy as a sort of get off me move. You can amp up the lightning in your body up to an extreme, but upping the voltage to high can result in you damaging yourself.

( Also just for funs sake and those D, and D2 fans... Yes, Code of the Missle is also included in this)

-Can create Objects from any material in his range, If there isnt enough material to use, can use own blood as a substitute, Blood to material percentage is every drop of blood is the size of your average boulder. Range of 20 meters, When Amplified up to 50 meters. Limit: Unknown.