Prologue: The shrine.

Talking: It's been Centuries Upon Centuries since we've had a sitdown like this Yasaka.

Shouting: PIERCING DAWN!!!

Bold: Never thought I'd expect you here Kunou...have you perhaps ran away or are you taking a look around?.

Mind: Seem's someone came uninvited..

Action: *Smile*

General pov

Kyoto. It's been the Capital of the land of the rising sun for 1,000 year's and was lnce the largest in the entire Land.
Even though it's been surrounded by many mountains surrounding the entire city.

Many have moved and some have stayed there for the rest of there life even some mythical entities decided to stay. They were known as the Yokai spirits of japan's greatest myth's. Tengu, Oni, Tsukomogami and lastly The Kitsune.

For many generations These Being's grown with Humanity itself some stayed Hidden, some who had Human features used magic to hide there Abnormal features and journey in the Human world.

???: Seem's I've missed much when I've first been awakened in many millenia..

There was a large shrine that was hidden in the Sagano Bamboo Forest no Human could ever see it other then the Yokai who came to Prey in the night.

(The Kodokuten)

(The Kodokuten)

The Women who stood on the porch at the temple's entrance watching as Many Tourists pass by not knowing what was amist there eye's.

Her blond hair reached to the very end of her waist, Nine extremly Large Fox tail like appendages sticked out behind her. She wore something similiar to a normal shrine maiden other then her hakama style skirt which was extremly shorter then usual only reaching to cover her rear end.
White thigh-high Tabi socks started and ended at her plump thigh's, her feet were worn by Wooden shoes known as a Geta. What made her appearance much more beautiful was her large chest. It was mostly comfortable at most she'll try to cover it most of the time with a kimono custom fitted.